Author Topic: Biden Lets the Secret Slip, We're All in Deep Trouble if This Guy Gets In  (Read 414 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Lets the Secret Slip, We're All in Deep Trouble if This Guy Gets In
By Nick Arama | Dec 30, 2020 3:30 PM ET

Joe Biden was known for gaffes for 47 years. He was mocked even during the Obama administration for being so gaffe-prone as even liberal media like Politico acknowledged in 2009 when they didn’t feel they had to protect him to ensure Democrats’ power.

But throughout the campaign, it’s gotten much worse as his cognitive decline has gotten worse, with just constant gaffes and confusion.

On Tuesday, Biden was talking about how Kamala Harris, his vice presidential running mate, had taken the vaccine to instill public confidence in it (despite the fact she had previously attacked the concept of it, saying she would not take a vaccine developed under President Donald Trump).

But then he said the quiet part out loud about who really would be in charge.

Washington Examiner
@dcexaminer
.@JoeBiden says "President-elect Harris" took the COVID-19 vaccine to "instill public confidence."

This isn’t the first time they’ve spoken of a Harris-Biden administration or Biden has appeared confused about what position he’s running for.

Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
Does Biden even know he ran for President?

more w/videos
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/12/30/biden-lets-the-secret-slip-were-all-in-deep-trouble-if-this-guy-gets-in-n301774
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Biden Lets the Secret Slip, We're All in Deep Trouble if This Guy Gets In
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 09:58:42 pm »
The only 'sane and competent' person in Biden's camp who may be able to stave off Kamala's seizure of power is Jill Biden.
I've read several statements from her and articles which indicate that she intends to be the 'power behind the throne'.
I would prefer her instead of Kamala, but the whole thing is just a big gaddam JOKE! All of it.
Maybe the White House should hire Jeff Dunham to work with Joe?

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 01:12:47 am »
Even when ol' Joe is forced to step down, I doubt Kamala Sutra is going to be permitted total power.

That will rest with others behind her, who remain "behind the curtain".

A lot will be revealed by who is chosen to become her vice president...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 05:16:24 am »
Even when ol' Joe is forced to step down, I doubt Kamala Sutra is going to be permitted total power.

That will rest with others behind her, who remain "behind the curtain".

A lot will be revealed by who is chosen to become her vice president...

@Fishrrman

I agree.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2020, 09:49:22 am »
The real folks in control will shuttle Biden to the side I suspect in the first two years.  Harris will then get to serve the balance of his term and get to run for two more terms.  It is a done deal, and she will make the perfect puppet for the CCP.

Traitor Joe will be the first Territorial Governor of the UCSA, and Harris the 2nd.  The software will keep getting perfected with each passing year that the Republicans will be gradually phased out of national politics.

And unless folks are starving, I see no one getting off their couch and taking action.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2020, 01:08:01 pm »
The real folks in control will shuttle Biden to the side I suspect in the first two years.
Joe Biden will be a complete vegetable in two years.
I'm thinking he is already pushed to the side even now.
Biden was never taken seriously as actually becoming President, even by the Democrats.
He was always nothing more than a Trojan Horse.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.