Author Topic: Mitt Romney: 'I Think That President-elect Biden Is a Clear-Eyed and Intelligent Individual'  (Read 485 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mitt Romney: 'I Think That President-elect Biden Is a Clear-Eyed and Intelligent Individual'
CNS News, Dec 21, 2020

(CNSNews.com) - President Donald Trump "has a blind spot when it comes to Russia," Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) said on Sunday. In the same interview with CNN's "State of the Union," Romney had praise for Democrat Joe Biden:

I think that president-elect Biden is a clear-eyed and intelligent individual. And he's going to assess Russia and their capabilities in an appropriate way. But I also think that he will look at China and recognize that, long term, China is the more significant threat to America.

Russia is, if you will, a gas station parading as a country, as John McCain used to say. And they have got extraordinary difficulties, and they're lashing out in a moment of decline.

China, of course, is emerging stronger and stronger, and presents an extraordinary threat to freedom around the world and to our prosperity here. And so that's going to be the more significant challenge that will be faced by a new president.

More: https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/mitt-romney-i-think-president-elect-biden-clear-eyed-and-intelligent

Offline Right_in_Virginia

He's running for what, his third shot at the White House?  I say he's got a 50/50 chance of being the esteemed Republican Party's nominee.

Of course, we'll have to wait and see what McConnell and Thune say. 

Offline Slide Rule

It is Romney that isn't a Clear-Eyed Intelligent Individual.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline cato potatoe

Biden is a loudmouth buffoon and always has been.  I agree with the rest of it.

Online rustynail

Mitt Romney: 'I Think That President-elect Biden Is a Clear-Eyed and Intelligent Individual'

Did he mean a doddering rheumy eyed hollow shelled wreck?

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm surprised the article url wasn't from the Babylon Bee or The Onion. Evidently RINO-Romney really is dumb enough to say that.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DB

My lying eyes and ears...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Mittens is a born whore,and just can't help being pimped out.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

I declare pure b.s.  Mitt is a lying dog-faced pony solider.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm surprised the article url wasn't from the Babylon Bee or The Onion. Evidently RINO-Romney really is dumb enough to say that.

@PeteS in CA

He's a whore and the deposit slip to the offshore bank cleared.

It really is as simple as that. Pay him enough,and he will say anything.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I agree with LibertyBelle, Mitt is a lying dog-faced pony solider.

When he ran for senator, I knew he would run again for POTUS.  I do not see him besting Trump, but I would love to see Trump shove his foot up Romney the Rat posterior to where he needs assistance withdrawing it.  Romney is nothing but a trouble maker and anything but conservative. 

The very last thing America needs is a McCainesque POS in the senate.

Offline libertybele

I agree with LibertyBelle, Mitt is a lying dog-faced pony solider.

When he ran for senator, I knew he would run again for POTUS.  I do not see him besting Trump, but I would love to see Trump shove his foot up Romney the Rat posterior to where he needs assistance withdrawing it.  Romney is nothing but a trouble maker and anything but conservative. 

The very last thing America needs is a McCainesque POS in the senate.

We have several and right now McConnell is one of the biggest POS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Replying after reading ONLY the title:
(who needs to read more, really...?)

This rates a Fishrrman...
EGADS !!!!