Author Topic: 'I was just ready to die': Man beaten after confronting men for not wearing masks  (Read 480 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I love a feel good story like this one that happened to a "Maskhole" during the Holidays.

OCEAN SHORES, WA. -- A Washington man says he ended up in the hospital after confronting two men for not wearing a mask.

Daniel Troublefield, 43, says they attacked him. Police say they don't know whether the men acted in self-defense or not.

"I curled up in the fetal position and I was just ready to die,” he says.

He shared this surveillance video with reporters, which he got from the neighboring drug store.

Daniel says that's him, in the parking lot, walking out to his white car in the middle of the screen. But he walks past it as he was taunted by the mask-less men.

"They kept berating me with expletives, calling me a snowflake and it's not science, it's a hoax,” said Troublefield.

Looking back, he says he wishes he ignored them.

"To my regret, I walked up to the car, I was trying to explain it is science and they should be wearing a mask because they're endangering me and everyone else in the store by not having a mask on,” said Troublefield.

https://weartv.com/news/nation-world/i-was-just-ready-to-die-man-beaten-after-confronting-men-for-not-wearing-masks-12-10-2020?fbclid=IwAR33HmfTVkhAYAQm3CO5ZV3OgXa0QmpP_j663mLgW-UCiM_G6MkzVYput1o

Rules to live by.  If you don't want to be beaten like an ass, don't act like one.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

Daniel Troublefield? And he wonders why he got a beating?

Offline LegalAmerican

He needed to mind his own business.  I HIGHLY doubt, he was so kind and polite to these men.  I DON'T BUY ANYTHING HE SAYS.  That was prepared by some journalist.  Not his words.  I would like to hear his voice and how he speaks. All fake. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I was just ready to die
You and me both.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LegalAmerican

CNN   STORY.  I knew I smelled a rat.  lol  They made up a story for him.
-----------------------------------

by CNN Newsource Thursday, December 10th 2020

AA
CNN Newsource

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If he is 'ready to die' then why is he wearing a mask?
This guy just pointed out that a 'mask' is a political movement more than any medical issue.
I doubt this guy even knows what 'ready to die' even means.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Where I live, Nobody gives a Shit about COVID.
And if we see a mask, we just assume the guy is a fag go t Democrat.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.