Author Topic: Report: Joe Biden Plans to Keep FBI Director Christopher Wray  (Read 274 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Joe Biden Plans to Keep FBI Director Christopher Wray
« on: December 02, 2020, 11:12:01 pm »
Report: Joe Biden Plans to Keep FBI Director Christopher Wray

Joshua Caplan 2 Dec 2020

Should former Vice President Joe Biden win the 2020 presidential election, FBI Director Christopher Wray could be left in his post if he is not removed by President Donald Trump, a new report claims.

The New York Times reports:

The official, who was not authorized to speak publicly, said Mr. Biden’s team was “not removing the F.B.I. director unless Trump fired him.” Two spokesmen for Mr. Biden did not respond to a request for comment. But the decision to leave Mr. Wray in place would be a return to the norms around F.B.I. directors, who are confirmed by the Senate and are supposed to have 10-year terms, and are rarely fired. Dismissing them requires an explanation about why such an extraordinary measure would be taken.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/02/report-joe-biden-plans-to-keep-fbi-director-christopher-wray/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Report: Joe Biden Plans to Keep FBI Director Christopher Wray
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 11:13:02 pm »
Quid pro quo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2020, 12:56:34 am »
"Report: Joe Biden Plans to Keep FBI Director Christopher Wray"

That tells us all we needed to know about Mr. Wray...

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2020, 12:59:03 am »
"Report: Joe Biden Plans to Keep FBI Director Christopher Wray"

That tells us all we needed to know about Mr. Wray...

Exactly!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.