Author Topic: Dem Rep. Cleaver: Trump Can’t Be Trusted with Nation’s Secrets After Leaving Office  (Read 746 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Rep. Cleaver: Trump Can’t Be Trusted with Nation’s Secrets After Leaving Office

Jeff Poor 28 Nov 2020

On Saturday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “PoliticsNation,” Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO) indicated he did not see how President Donald Trump could be trusted with the country’s secrets once leaving office.

Cleaver told host Al Sharpton that he saw Trump as trying to use what he knows for his own financial gain.

“Well, you know, I think Donald Trump can’t be trusted with the secrets of second graders,” Cleaver said. “I think he will reveal anything that comes out, particularly if he thinks it is at his advantage. And now, because of his $300 to $400 million debt, we don’t know where that president might allow this information to drop. It is going to be quite interesting. We’re going to have to go into a SCIF, members of the Homeland Security Committee, to find out more about what happened in Iran this past week.”

“But to be sure, I don’t think that President Biden is required to provide him with any access to the intelligence information,” he continued. “And what we find out in the SCIF may confirm what I believe. I wouldn’t trust him with telling him that somebody, you know, stole a pop out of a vending machine if it saved their lives. I just don’t think this man cares about anything except himself. And that’s what’s so sad because, you know, he’s been given the highest authority, the highest level of belief from people in the political process to him, and he has done nothing except demonstrated to the whole world that he doesn’t deserve it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/28/dem-rep-cleaver-trump-cant-be-trusted-with-nations-secrets-after-leaving-office/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So what's your plan, Manny?  Kill him 1/20/21?  Do you really want to set that precedent?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I know for a fact he was never called "Beaver" in his life.  He might not even ever had one.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
A democratic nation should not be keeping secrets. Ahem.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

That was the first um line to get past the censor ever @corbe
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Barbara Billingsley was well known in LA for banging every male on the set, with the exception of Hugh Beaumont.  I always figured Ken Osmond got a bite at the apple.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Knox27

Barbara Billingsley was well known in LA for banging every male on the set, with the exception of Hugh Beaumont.  I always figured Ken Osmond got a bite at the apple.

I picked the wrong career...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It adds a whole new dimension to the line, "You're looking very pretty today...Mrs. Cleaver!"
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 02:08:42 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Not only that you have picked the wrong forum!    lol

Offline corbe

Run out of masks again and they didn't let you into the meeting?  @Wingnut
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

Dem Rep. Cleaver: Trump Can’t Be Trusted with Nation’s Secrets After Leaving Office

Jeff Poor 28 Nov 2020

On Saturday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “PoliticsNation,” Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO) indicated he did not see how President Donald Trump could be trusted with the country’s secrets once leaving office.

Cleaver told host Al Sharpton that he saw Trump as trying to use what he knows for his own financial gain.

“Well, you know, I think Donald Trump can’t be trusted with the secrets of second graders,” Cleaver said. “I think he will reveal anything that comes out, particularly if he thinks it is at his advantage. And now, because of his $300 to $400 million debt, we don’t know where that president might allow this information to drop. It is going to be quite interesting. We’re going to have to go into a SCIF, members of the Homeland Security Committee, to find out more about what happened in Iran this past week.”

“But to be sure, I don’t think that President Biden is required to provide him with any access to the intelligence information,” he continued. “And what we find out in the SCIF may confirm what I believe. I wouldn’t trust him with telling him that somebody, you know, stole a pop out of a vending machine if it saved their lives. I just don’t think this man cares about anything except himself. And that’s what’s so sad because, you know, he’s been given the highest authority, the highest level of belief from people in the political process to him, and he has done nothing except demonstrated to the whole world that he doesn’t deserve it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/28/dem-rep-cleaver-trump-cant-be-trusted-with-nations-secrets-after-leaving-office/

A DEMON-RAT....SAYS THAT?   We better get rid of Obama and Clintons, then.  Carter too old.   What a fool. 

Online Wingnut

A DEMON-RAT....SAYS THAT?   We better get rid of Obama and Clintons, then.  Carter too old.   What a fool.

Have you ever watched Leave it to Beaver? Do you Know June Cleaver... Redacted.  Irrelevant.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 02:29:47 pm by Cyber Liberty »