Author Topic: Blitzkrieg Ballots  (Read 303 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Blitzkrieg Ballots
« on: November 29, 2020, 04:10:55 pm »
Blitzkrieg Ballots

The blitz is on! Is there sufficient time between Election Day and certification to allow a challenge based on the general conduct of the election affecting a very large number of votes?

By Jay Whig
November 28, 2020

The 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday ruled against the Trump campaign. President Trump’s legal team had appealed a federal district court ruling in Pennsylvania on the narrow grounds that the Trump campaign should be permitted to amend its original complaint a second time.

Ordinarily, courts liberally permit parties to amend their complaints. And in that light the court here noted “[c]ourts should grant leave to amend ‘freely . . .  when justice so requires.’ [Citation omitted.] In civil rights cases, that means granting leave unless ‘amendment would be futile or inequitable.’”

The court held, however, that the proposed amendment by the campaign indeed would be futile and inequitable. Case closed. Game over.

It would be futile, the court noted—no less than eight times—because the Trump campaign did not allege fraud. The court pointed out that campaign counsel Rudy Giuliani in open court admitted that the campaign was not pleading fraud.

The proposed second amended complaint did allege “a deliberate scheme of intentional and purposeful discrimination.” The court, however, said that this and the other allegations in the proposed second amended complaint were conclusory rather than supported by fact and that the campaign had already litigated many of these issues and lost.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/28/blitzkrieg-ballots/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Blitzkrieg Ballots
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 04:23:52 pm »
I am really keeping an eye out for the full election night yu tube coverage so I can start crunching some numbers.  I am pretty sure Trump's high water mark was at or right before the mysterious election vote counting pause which was about 12:30 ish a.m.   

Because two facts especially make this matter suspicous as hell. 

(1) There was universal acceptance that Biden would start strong with mail in and right in voting, while Trump would close the gap with in person voting.  The opposite occured. 

(2) Incredible reverse in fortune in all the swing states after the mysterious pause.

It will be interesting to see exactly what percent of the vote each got ....  pre and post pause.  I am guessing those numbers  will devoid of plausibilty.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 04:47:20 pm »
I am really keeping an eye out for the full election night yu tube coverage so I can start crunching some numbers.  I am pretty sure Trump's high water mark was at or right before the mysterious election vote counting pause which was about 12:30 ish a.m.   

Because two facts especially make this matter suspicous as hell. 

(1) There was universal acceptance that Biden would start strong with mail in and right in voting, while Trump would close the gap with in person voting.  The opposite occured. 

(2) Incredible reverse in fortune in all the swing states after the mysterious pause.

It will be interesting to see exactly what percent of the vote each got ....  pre and post pause.  I am guessing those numbers  will devoid of plausibilty.

@catfish1957

And it will make no difference at all because no court is going to find in favor of Trump and risk open rebellion by the left.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 05:00:28 pm »
Giuliani may have been a fatal choice.

He's not up to the job.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2020, 05:13:12 pm »
@catfish1957

And it will make no difference at all because no court is going to find in favor of Trump and risk open rebellion by the left.

Probably so, but there will need to be a herculean effort of evidence gathering to enact legislation to protect electoral integrity.  GOP should fully focus on this matter in 2021 going into the 2022 election.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 10:55:58 pm »
Catfish wrote:
"Probably so, but there will need to be a herculean effort of evidence gathering to enact legislation to protect electoral integrity.  GOP should fully focus on this matter in 2021 going into the 2022 election."

In two more years, the democrat-communist "underground election apparatus" will have been further refined and improved, and expanded as well.

Whereas in 2020 they only sought to "control" the outcome in the presidential election in 6-7 critically-important states, by 2022 they'll start "aiming at" control over Congressional elections where the vote has been close, or in other cases "reachable".

The goal is to go beyond the ability to win only close contests -- and to attain a potential of controlling elections that aren't razor-close.

As they used to say, "they can't cheat if it's not close".
That phrase (to borrow from Mr. Nixon's press secretary Ron Ziegler) is now... "inoperative".

Soon it will become:
"Show me the election, and I'll show you the winner".