Author Topic: The 'smartest man in the room' has joined Sidney Powell's team  (Read 616 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The 'smartest man in the room' has joined Sidney Powell's team
« on: November 28, 2020, 03:40:33 pm »
November 28, 2020
The 'smartest man in the room' has joined Sidney Powell's team
By Andrea Widburg

In her Georgia complaint, Sidney Powell included the declaration of Navid Keshavarz-Nia, an expert witness who stated under oath that there was massive computer fraud in the 2020 election, all of it intended to secure a victory for Joe Biden.  Dr. Kershavarz-Nia's name may not mean a lot to you, but it's one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to sniffing out cyber-security problems.

We know how important Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is because, just two and a half months ago, the New York Times ran one of its Sunday long-form articles about a massive, multi-million-dollar fraud that a talented grifter ran against the American intelligence and military communities.  Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is one of the few people who comes off looking good:

Navid Keshavarz-Nia, those who worked with him said, "was always the smartest person in the room." In doing cybersecurity and technical counterintelligence work for the C.I.A., N.S.A. and F.B.I., he had spent decades connecting top-secret dots. After several months of working with Mr. Courtney, he began connecting those dots too. He did not like where they led.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/the_smartest_man_in_the_room_has_joined_sidney_powells_team.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: The 'smartest man in the room' has joined Sidney Powell's team
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 04:23:10 pm »
This guy is the definitive proof.

Impeccable credentials and intelligence beyond anything the crooks can throw at him.

This will be in interesting early December unfolding where not only what crimes were committed, but how they were done and, most importantly, who did them.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 04:26:09 pm »
The 'smartest man in the room' has joined Sidney Powell's team........Obama?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 05:59:17 pm »
The 'smartest man in the room' has joined Sidney Powell's team........Obama?

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2020, 06:55:05 pm »
They should have been more specific as to which room.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bilo

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2020, 10:43:39 pm »
The question I had with Powell's assertion that the votes were being weighted in Biden's favor was wouldn't the disparity in the count also show up in more votes than ballots.

Today I learned that in PA., they counted 2.2 million mail in ballots but only mailed out 1.8 million and only received back 1.4 million.

She's right! The election was stolen.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2020, 11:47:04 pm »
"The 'smartest man in the room' has joined Sidney Powell's team"

A little to late to make a difference now.
That wasn't too "smart"...

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2020, 11:50:33 pm »
"The 'smartest man in the room' has joined Sidney Powell's team"

A little to late to make a difference now.
That wasn't too "smart"...

How about a little POSITIVE ENERGY?   FOR OUR COUNTRY?   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2020, 06:46:17 am »
The question I had with Powell's assertion that the votes were being weighted in Biden's favor was wouldn't the disparity in the count also show up in more votes than ballots.

Today I learned that in PA., they counted 2.2 million mail in ballots but only mailed out 1.8 million and only received back 1.4 million.

She's right! The election was stolen.
I thought the biggest argument for weighted votes was the fractional totals. After all, who casts 0.34 or 0.68 votes? Those fractions can only be obtained by picking a percentage spread and making sure the votes conform to the percentages.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bilo

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2020, 03:55:27 pm »
I thought the biggest argument for weighted votes was the fractional totals. After all, who casts 0.34 or 0.68 votes? Those fractions can only be obtained by picking a percentage spread and making sure the votes conform to the percentages.

I think you can overcome the obvious indicators of fraud by entering blocks of votes with those percentages. IOW, for every 100 votes 680 go to Biden and 320 go to Trump.

One of the fraud indicators that's been found is how batches of votes were entered late at night in almost uniform amounts.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home