Author Topic: Rep. Matt Gaetz: Trump Should Pardon Himself as Defense from the Radical Left’s ‘Bloodlust’  (Read 368 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Matt Gaetz: Trump Should Pardon Himself as Defense from the Radical Left’s ‘Bloodlust’

Hannah Bleau 27 Nov 2020

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) expressed the belief this week that President Trump should pardon himself and others as a means of defense from potential retaliation from the radical left’s “bloodlust.”

“President Trump should pardon Michael Flynn,” he said on a Tuesday appearance on The Ingraham Angle. “He should pardon the Thanksgiving turkey. He should pardon everyone from himself to his administration officials to Joe Exotic if he has to.”

“Because you see from the radical left a bloodlust that will only be quenched if they come after the people who worked so hard to animate the Trump administration with the policies and the vigor and the effectiveness that delivered for the American people,” he continued.

“So I think that the president ought to wield that pardon power efficiently and robustly,” the Trump ally added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/27/rep-matt-gaetz-trump-should-pardon-himself-as-defense-from-the-radical-lefts-bloodlust/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

The lefties already are agitated that he might do just that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The lefties already are agitated that he might do just that.

More importantly, can he?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
In 1989 I went to a rules class for the Central Vermont RR and the road foreman who gave the class made the remark (to wit) that the rules were the rules, but "sometimes a man's gotta do... what a man's gotta do".

If Mr. Trump has to pardon himself to insulate himself from the spurious witch hunts of the incoming democrat-communist regime, well... he's gotta do, what he's gotta do.

A reservation:
If Mr. Trump does this, it will set a precedent for ALL presidents who follow him (certainly all the democrat-communist ones).
That being, a self-pardon will become the last act of their administrations.

And thus... an excuse for their lawlessness in their terms preceding such acts.

Online mountaineer

Pardon himself for what? There has to be a crime. Yes, I realize the dems will falsely accuse him of everything, but I seriously doubt he can pardon himself preemptively.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

My question?   FOR WHAT?    18 NOBLE PEACE PRIZE NOMINATIONS...for his work in M.E.   

I believe it was satire by Matt?  PARDON HIMSELF....FOR WHAT?   BEING THE BEST PRESIDENT, EVER?

Offline skeeter

If Obama or Clinton didn’t need to pardon themselves after what they did then Trump sure as hell shouldn’t have to. He should ignore anything the rats throw at him. Make them send the marshalls,