Author Topic: Sidney Powell Files Lawsuits Challenging Election Results in Georgia, Michigan  (Read 321 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sidney Powell Files Lawsuits Challenging Election Results in Georgia, Michigan

Joel B. Pollak 26 Nov 2020

Attorney Sidney Powell filed lawsuits Wednesday challenging the results of the presidential vote in Georgia and Michigan, alleging “ballot stuffing,” which she alleges was “amplified and rendered virtually invisible by computer software created and run by domestic and foreign actors.”

Powell made similar claims last week at a press conference with President Donald Trump’s legal team. She was attacked by critics who claimed that she could not prove what she alleged. The legal team distanced themselves from her on Sunday, saying that her claims had gone beyond the evidence they had seen or could prove in court.

Powell — who also defended Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, pardoned by President Trump on Wednesday — accepted the decision but pressed ahead regardless.

She alleges in Georgia:

Mathematical and statistical anomalies rising to the level of impossibilities, as shown by affidavits of multiple witnesses, documentation, and expert testimony evince this scheme across the state of Georgia. Especially egregious conduct arose in Forsyth, Paulding, Cherokee, Hall, and Barrow County. This scheme and artifice to defraud affected tens of thousands of votes in Georgia alone and “rigged” the election in Georgia for Joe Biden.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/26/sidney-powell-files-lawsuits-challenging-election-results-in-georgia-michigan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Great news! Who said tomorrow never comes? 

Offline rustynail

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The legal team distanced themselves from her on Sunday, saying that her claims had gone beyond the evidence they had seen or could prove in court.

Who said that? They have hundreds of affidavits, etc.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

Kraken or elver, I guess we'll soon learn.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online roamer_1

The legal team distanced themselves from her on Sunday, saying that her claims had gone beyond the evidence they had seen or could prove in court.

Who said that? They have hundreds of affidavits, etc.

nevertheless, likely that is the true reason for the distance... This is a hail mary play, and will either go big or fall flat. So disassociation leaves the conventional way open to fight another day. Not that it matters, I think... This is the only way they will prove over-arching fraud... All the rest is anecdotal.

Offline DB

Is anyone donating to the Powell fund?

I'm debating on whether I should or not.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Is anyone donating to the Powell fund?

I'm debating on whether I should or not.
Can you send a link if you know it?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington