Author Topic: Joe Biden's Obama RETREADS  (Read 262 times)

rangerrebew

Joe Biden's Obama RETREADS
« on: November 25, 2020, 04:21:22 pm »
Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Joe Biden's Obama RETREADS

By THE WASHINGTON TIMES - - Tuesday, November 24, 2020

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Are furbished product is seldom as desirable as a brand-new one. Joe Biden must be assuming Americans can’t tell the difference. Even as President Trump battles uphill to overturn the results of the recent presidential election, faces familiar during the earlier Age of Obama are reappearing in President-elect-apparent Biden’s pantheon of power.

The looming Biden era promises to be Obama 3.0 — Hillary Clinton in 2016 was to be Obama 2.0, but new models don’t always live up to the original (see Windows Vista). Jen Psaki, communications director for the Obama White House and now filling a similar role during the nomination process, describes the emerging Biden brand: “The Cabinet and the team will look like America, so that means a diversity of ideology, diversity of background.” So far, they look more like a team of Obama retreads.

Mr. Biden has chosen Ron Klain for a return engagement in the White House. He becomes the president-elect’s right-hand man as chief of staff, a role he previously filled for Vice Presidents Biden and Gore.

https://www.socio-political-journal.com/2020/11/joe-bidens-obama-retreads.html

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Joe Biden's Obama RETREADS
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 09:50:55 pm »
Damn, I read that headline as Obama Retards not retreads.  :pondering: I still think I was right.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 09:53:06 pm »
Damn, I read that headline as Obama Retards not retreads.  :pondering: I still think I was right.

You ARE right.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 01:04:00 am »
From the article:
"A refurbished product is seldom as desirable as a brand-new one..."

These are multiple retreads, several times over.
And the sidewalls are pretty durn thin, too.

Aside:
Having said that, my desktop Mac is an Apple-refurbished 2018 Mini. Apple does a great job on the refurbs... indistinguishable from "new".

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2020, 01:06:32 am »
Could a MOD correct the title to read:
Joe Biden's Obama RETARDS
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2020, 01:18:12 am »
Could a MOD correct the title to read:
Joe Biden's Obama RETARDS

No...should I give you the reason why?

It might have something to do with my grandson being in that so called category and every time I see it used as a flippant reply here in TBR it upsets me.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2020, 01:22:04 am »
No...should I give you the reason why?

It might have something to do with my grandson being in that so called category and every time I see it used as a flippant reply here in TBR it upsets me.

Your Grandson is not one.  If you could take a second and find the difference between the two you will be better for it.   Sometimes the word is not the meaning. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.