Author Topic: Gaetz: 'Trump should pardon everyone' including himself to quench liberal 'bloodlust'  (Read 338 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gaetz: 'Trump should pardon everyone' including himself to quench liberal 'bloodlust'
By Sarah Polus - 11/25/20 10:31 AM EST

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) called on President Trump to “wield the presidential pardon power effectively and robustly” while appearing on Fox News’ "The Ingraham Angle" on Tuesday.

The House Judiciary Committee member, a vocal Trump ally, told anchor Tammy Bruce, "President Trump should pardon Michael Flynn. He should pardon the Thanksgiving turkey. He should pardon everyone from himself to his administration officials to Joe Exotic if he has to.”

He continued, “You see from the radical left a bloodlust that will only be quenched if they come after the people who worked so hard to animate the Trump administration with the policies and the vigor and the effectiveness that delivered for the American people.”

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/527513-gaetz-trump-should-pardon-everyone-including-himself-to-quench
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nonsense, that would just whip them to a frenzy.

Stop the steal!

I'm not abidin' Biden.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
I don’t think that I would want anyone kissing my ass the way Matt Gaetz kisses DJT’s.

All that tender boo-boo luvin’ and canoodling to the glorious Trump rump, and POTUS doesn’t even deign to know his name.

“Rick” Gaetz. lol.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline bilo

Gaetz is absolutely right!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Absalom

I don’t think that I would want anyone kissing my ass the way Matt Gaetz kisses DJT’s.
All that tender boo-boo luvin’ and canoodling to the glorious Trump rump, and POTUS doesn’t even deign to know his name.
“Rick” Gaetz.
--------------------
Indeed!
A reflection; how predictable that neurotic buffoons such
as Gaetz and Trump are instantly drawn to each other.

Offline LegalAmerican

--------------------
Indeed!
A reflection; how predictable that neurotic buffoons such
as Gaetz and Trump are instantly drawn to each other.

BUT KISSING BIDENS  BUTT AND "THE HOE " IS NOT OFFENSIVE?  YOU TWO ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER.