Author Topic: Biden Loyalists Start Drawing Blood as Infighting Begins  (Read 271 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Loyalists Start Drawing Blood as Infighting Begins
« on: November 25, 2020, 03:03:18 pm »
By Bonchie | Nov 25, 2020 8:30 AM ET

It’s all fun and games until a bunch of Washington D.C. insiders start getting their feelings hurt. That’s apparently what’s happening within the Biden transition, with some of his loyal backers feeling shunned by the Obama bro contingent that seems to actually be running the show.

Now, the infighting appears to have begun.

Eugene Scott
@Eugene_Scott
A senior Biden official: “The Obama staffers are now cutting out the people who got Biden elected. None of these people found the courage to help the VP when he was running and now they are elevating their friends over the Biden people. It’s f----- up.”

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/11/25/biden-insiders-start-drawing-blood-as-infighting-begins-n284989
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Re: Biden Loyalists Start Drawing Blood as Infighting Begins
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 03:34:13 pm »
By Bonchie | Nov 25, 2020 8:30 AM ET

It’s all fun and games until a bunch of Washington D.C. insiders start getting their feelings hurt. That’s apparently what’s happening within the Biden transition, with some of his loyal backers feeling shunned by the Obama bro contingent that seems to actually be running the show.

Now, the infighting appears to have begun.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/11/25/biden-insiders-start-drawing-blood-as-infighting-begins-n284989

Without the unifying cleave of Trump hatred to bond them, they are going to be so much fun to watch. AOC’s vs. Rahm’s. Biden’s team vs. Obama’s crew. And wait until Kamala starts feeling herself. Dr. Jill will want to check that bi__h

Not as entertaining as DJT, but no one else is on that level.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 03:40:58 pm »
Without the unifying cleave of Trump hatred to bond them, they are going to be so much fun to watch. AOC’s vs. Rahm’s. Biden’s team vs. Obama’s crew. And wait until Kamala starts feeling herself. Dr. Jill will want to check that bi__h

Not as entertaining as DJT, but no one else is on that level.

My thoughts too.  Without an orange Voodoo doll to drill the needles in, just what will rally these asswipes.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 03:47:50 pm »
The Obama bros are the same new World Order rats that have been pulling the Democrat (and some GOP) strings for some time. Gerald Ford thwarted some of that when he would not let himself be ridiculed out of office to let a Rockefeller take the helm.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 06:29:46 pm »
My thoughts too.  Without an orange Voodoo doll to drill the needles in, just what will rally these asswipes.
No matter how much they may hate each other the rallying factor will, as always, be that they hate the America our founders created much, much more!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2020, 01:06:22 am »
With all the "obama people", kinda makes me wonder if V. Jarrett isn't exerting a lot of influence from "behind the curtains"...