Author Topic: Maxine Waters Wants America to Send a 'Message Across the World' and Investigate Trump  (Read 296 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maxine Waters Wants America to Send a 'Message Across the World' and Investigate Trump
Julio Rosas

Posted: Nov 23, 2020 2:00 PM

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) told MSNBC on Monday she believes a Joe Biden administration should open an investigation into President Trump once he leaves office.

"Do you support possibly investigating Donald Trump, his administration, after he leaves office on January 20th? President-Elect Joe Biden’s chief of staff has said over the weekend the administration would basically allow, and I’m reading here, the attorney general to make a determination. But we know privately, Joe Biden said he kind of wants to move on from this," host Yasmin Vossoughian said.

"Well, I certainly would support investigating the president of the United States. What he has done in the four years that he has served as president is simply unconscionable, I think criminal in some cases," Waters, a longtime anti-Trump critic, said.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2020/11/23/maxine-waters-we-should-send-a-message-across-the-world-and-investigate-trump-n2580529
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maxine Waters Wants America to Send a 'Message Across the World' and Investigate Trump
Julio Rosas

Posted: Nov 23, 2020 2:00 PM

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) told MSNBC on Monday she believes a Joe Biden administration should open an investigation into President Trump once he leaves office.

"Do you support possibly investigating Donald Trump, his administration, after he leaves office on January 20th? President-Elect Joe Biden’s chief of staff has said over the weekend the administration would basically allow, and I’m reading here, the attorney general to make a determination. But we know privately, Joe Biden said he kind of wants to move on from this," host Yasmin Vossoughian said.

"Well, I certainly would support investigating the president of the United States. What he has done in the four years that he has served as president is simply unconscionable, I think criminal in some cases," Waters, a longtime anti-Trump critic, said.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2020/11/23/maxine-waters-we-should-send-a-message-across-the-world-and-investigate-trump-n2580529

@mystery-ak

Asking Mad Maxine what she "thinks" is about as effective as asking my retarded cat what she thinks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bilo

The best thing Trump can do before leaving office is issue a blanket pardon to everyone who ever worked for him and himself.

At one time in my life I thought if you gave leftists enough rope they would figure out how wrong they are before they hung themselves. I was wrong. Leftists are so consumed with hate they don't care if they destroy the greatest Republic in the history of mankind. We are becoming a banana republic at a frightening rate.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The ONLY message Mad Maxine can spread is "Weeze dum!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

@mystery-ak

Asking Mad Maxine what she "thinks" is about as effective as asking my retarded cat what she thinks.

Maxine Waters takes the term 'we get the government we deserve' to an entirely new and horrifying level.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mr. Trump has become the democrat-communists "Emmanuel Goldstein"...