Author Topic: A Neighbor You Like Probably Voted For Trump  (Read 200 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A Neighbor You Like Probably Voted For Trump
« on: November 23, 2020, 03:33:20 pm »
 A Neighbor You Like Probably Voted For Trump

President Trump suffered no grand repudiation across the country but was dealt a blow in the popular vote by voters dominating the coastal regions.

By Tristan Justice
November 23, 2020

One of my new neighbors in Denver ended our friendship a few days ago over what I do for a living and my vote for President Donald Trump.

Because my work features skepticism of the mainstream media, he told me, it is akin to empowering the Ku Klux Klan, and therefore I am as guilty as the white supremacist calling to lynch black people. It’s an extreme conclusion, to be sure, but it’s one millions of left-wing liberals have come to genuinely believe following years of media indoctrination in which unaccountable elites with Trump Derangement Syndrome painted the president and his supporters as irredeemably racist.

It’s hardly surprising to find such polarizing liberals close to downtown Denver, but it’s no less painful when the politics become so personal to the point where relationships cease to even be possible.

If I had no understanding of American politics, I would think I’m completely alone in my support for the president where I live. Seeing social justice yard signs call me a bad person for not succumbing to their leftist group-think. Their simple mantras apparently solve complex problems, and they are scattered around the neighborhood in the absence of any Trump posters. I at least I know I’m in the minority, well-aware that if I were to put up any sign like the one below my home would be egged.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/23/a-neighbor-you-like-probably-voted-for-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: A Neighbor You Like Probably Voted For Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 03:47:48 pm »
The democrat party in league with their media toads are creating an extremely volatile situation in this nation that will result in much suffering in the probably not so distant future.

Remember who is responsible.