Author Topic: Trump Legal Team Distances from Sidney Powell  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump Legal Team Distances from Sidney Powell
« on: November 22, 2020, 11:50:24 pm »
Trump Legal Team Distances from Sidney Powell
Breitbart, Nov 22, 2020

President Donald Trump’s legal team distanced themselves from attorney Sidney Powell on Sunday evening, noting that she did not represent the president, either as part of the team or in his personal capacity.

In a statement attributed to Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, and Trump legal adviser Jenna Ellis, the team said: “Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

A source who spoke to Breitbart News on background suggested that the team had hoped to work with her, but that Powell’s public claims had gone beyond the scope of the evidence they had seen and believed they could prove in court.

Powell had pursued a theory that Dominion voting machines, operating with Smartmatic software, were manipulable and had been responsible for switching votes from Trump to Democratic challenger Joe Biden. She also alleged that Dominion had worked with foreign governments, including Venezuela, and produced an affidavit purporting to support that allegation.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/22/trump-legal-team-distances-from-sidney-powell/

Re: Trump Legal Team Distances from Sidney Powell
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 11:52:20 pm »
Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq

5:23 PM · Nov 22, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1330638034619035655

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 11:54:22 pm »
Issued just for clarity - Powell is volunteering her time.

The news media sucks on ice.

Online rustynail

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 11:55:31 pm »
Lord, I Am Weary.....

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2020, 12:11:31 am »
HAOLE PRESIDENT !!!!!
@acoustigeek

THANK YOU. Absolutely NOTHING has changed. @SidneyPoweII1 is still FULL FORCE and we are GOING TO WIN. Stop reacting to posts so dramatically.

Wayne Dupree Media, LLC
@WayneDupreeShow

The #SidneyPowell press release reaction is what I've been talking about for the last few weeks. Many of you have common sense but aren't using it because your emotions have taken over. Stop being yanked and pulled by "social media influencer experts" who know nothing

6:19 PM · Nov 22, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/acoustigeek/status/1330652153355116547

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2020, 12:31:59 am »
Issued just for clarity - Powell is volunteering her time.

The news media sucks on ice.

The announcement does not create clarity.  It's further evidence that the Trump legal effort at the highest level is a complete trainwreck.  Whatever "clarity" might be created by announcing *now* that Sydney Powell is not being paid by the Trump campaign is completely overwhelmed by fevered speculation on the left that Trump's paid lawyers are "throwing Powell under the bus" and equally fevered reaction among the Trump faithful to find any way to interpret the announcement in the most benign manner possible.

I still don't regret voting for Trump and I *really* hope *someone* can pull this off - not for Trump, for *the country*.  But when we can't even know clearly who is playing which position and what the overall play is, it's inarguable proof that the leader has failed abysmally.
James 1:20

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2020, 12:39:53 am »
HAOLE PRESIDENT !!!!!
@acoustigeek

THANK YOU. Absolutely NOTHING has changed. @SidneyPoweII1 is still FULL FORCE and we are GOING TO WIN. Stop reacting to posts so dramatically.

6:19 PM · Nov 22, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/acoustigeek/status/1330652153355116547
I agree.

She would not have been standing behind Giuliani on that stage and making remarks if she was not intimately part of this legal exercise.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2020, 12:41:44 am »
The announcement does not create clarity.  It's further evidence that the Trump legal effort at the highest level is a complete trainwreck.  Whatever "clarity" might be created by announcing *now* that Sydney Powell is not being paid by the Trump campaign is completely overwhelmed by fevered speculation on the left that Trump's paid lawyers are "throwing Powell under the bus" and equally fevered reaction among the Trump faithful to find any way to interpret the announcement in the most benign manner possible.

I still don't regret voting for Trump and I *really* hope *someone* can pull this off - not for Trump, for *the country*.  But when we can't even know clearly who is playing which position and what the overall play is, it's inarguable proof that the leader has failed abysmally.

Patience.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2020, 12:45:11 am »
I agree.

She would not have been standing behind Giuliani on that stage and making remarks if she was not intimately part of this legal exercise.

Mark my words; Giuliani is NOT a friend of Trump's he is his enemy and significantly a party to the Deep Swamp. 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 01:37:01 am by Right_in_Virginia »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2020, 12:58:03 am »
Mark my words; Giuliani is NOT a friend of Trump's he is his enemy and significantly a party to the Deep Swamp.

Not sure about that but I do believe he is the wrong man for the job..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2020, 01:17:53 am »
Not sure about that but I do believe he is the wrong man for the job..

...which is why Powell is out in front.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2020, 01:18:26 am »
Patience.

No no no. When in worry, when in doubt, run in circles... you know the thing.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2020, 01:25:11 am »
I suspect the only reason for this is the implication Powell made that Obama was behind the vote rigging.

Might just be too much for this team to handle and turn some people off from supporting their effort to go after fraud.

Believe me, I think Obama is dirty as can be here; however, to expose him now might not be the best strategy to convey, at least at this point in time.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2020, 01:29:39 am »
I suspect the only reason for this is the implication Powell made that Obama was behind the vote rigging.

Might just be too much for this team to handle and turn some people off from supporting their effort to go after fraud.

Believe me, I think Obama is dirty as can be here; however, to expose him now might not be the best strategy to convey, at least at this point in time.

Yeah, talk about biting off more than one can chew. She may just be blurting out what she's discovered without processing if first.

But Obama being involved is totally believable - this is the guy who politicized every government agency he could for eight years and has corrupted every lever of governmental power he, or those who pull his strings, could get his/their hands on.

I'm among those who believes there is something really rotten and really really big going on right now. I can only imagine the pressure that woman is experiencing.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 01:31:04 am by skeeter »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2020, 01:33:41 am »
I'm among those who believes there is something really rotten and really really big going on right now.

Me too... Only I believe that all of the time.  :shrug: :whistle:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2020, 01:37:47 am »
No no no. When in worry, when in doubt, run in circles... you know the thing.

***hair on fire                                ***hair on fire                                                                           ***hair on fire                       ***hair on fire                                                                       ***hair on fire                       ***hair on fire                                                             ***hair on fire                                             ***hair on fire                                                  ***hair on fire                                                                                                                                                          ***hair on fire                                                                                 ***hair on fire                                    ***hair on fire                                ***hair on fire                                                                           ***hair on fire                       ***hair on fire                                                                       ***hair on fire                       ***hair on fire                                                             ***hair on fire                                             ***hair on fire                                                  ***hair on fire                                                                                                                                                          ***hair on fire                                                                                 ***hair on fire                                    ***hair on fire                                ***hair on fire                                                                           ***hair on fire                       ***hair on fire                                                                       ***hair on fire                       ***hair on fire                                                             ***hair on fire                                             ***hair on fire                                                  ***hair on fire                                                                                                                                                          ***hair on fire                                                                                 ***hair on fire                                    ***hair on fire                                ***hair on fire                                                                           ***hair on fire                       ***hair on fire                                                                       ***hair on fire                       ***hair on fire                                                             ***hair on fire                                             ***hair on fire                                                  ***hair on fire                                                                                                                                                          ***hair on fire                                                                                 ***hair on fire                                    ***hair on fire                                ***hair on fire                                                                           ***hair on fire                       ***hair on fire                                                                       ***hair on fire                       ***hair on fire                                                             ***hair on fire                                             ***hair on fire                                                  ***hair on fire                                                                                                                                                          ***hair on fire                                                                                 ***hair on fire
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2020, 01:38:04 am »
Yeah, talk about biting off more than one can chew. She may just be blurting out what she's discovered without processing if first.

But Obama being involved is totally believable - this is the guy who politicized every government agency he could for eight years and has corrupted every lever of governmental power he, or those who pull his strings, could get his/their hands on.

I'm among those who believes there is something really rotten and really really big going on right now. I can only imagine the pressure that woman is experiencing.

I think we all agree with that..we all know who ordered the Russian story..heck even the idiot Biden was in the Oval when that plan went down..

Now vote tampering and outright theft of the Presidency...this has O'Bama's fingerprints all over it...but will this ever be made public..NEVER EVER
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2020, 01:45:05 am »
                                    ***hair on fire                                ***hair on fire                                                                           ***hair on fire                       ***hair on fire                                                                       ***hair on fire                       ***hair on fire                                                             ***hair on fire                                             ***hair on fire                                                  ***hair on fire                                                                                                                                                          ***hair on fire                                                                                 ***hair on fire                                    ***hair on fire                                ***hair on fire                                                                           ***hair on fire                       ***hair on fire                                                                       ***hair on fire                       ***hair on fire                                                             ***hair on fire                                             ***hair on fire                                                  ***hair on fire                                                                                                                                                          ***hair on fire                                                                                 ***hair on fire                                    ***hair on fire                                ***hair on fire                                                                           ***hair on fire                       ***hair on fire                                                                       ***hair on fire                       ***hair on fire                                                             ***hair on fire                                             ***hair on fire                                                                                                                                  ***hair on fire
No malarkey!

Online DB

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2020, 01:47:18 am »
So is this the week things enter the twilight zone?

Things seem to be getting weirder by the hour...

Offline Absalom

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2020, 01:49:10 am »
Trump and his posse certainly are skilled at sowing bewildering muddle.
No matter, as the EC votes in 3 weeks when the curtain falls w/finality
on this burlesque. The Almighty is indeed merciful.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2020, 02:19:43 am »
Trump and his posse certainly are skilled at sowing bewildering muddle.
No matter, as the EC votes in 3 weeks when the curtain falls w/finality
on this burlesque. The Almighty is indeed merciful.

:turkeycarve:
I will NOT comply.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2020, 02:35:15 am »
Patience.

I have no problem being patient, and I don't quit.

But I also don't join bandwagons nor suspend critical thinking just because of what I wish.
James 1:20

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2020, 02:47:37 am »
So is this the week things enter the twilight zone?

Things seem to be getting weirder by the hour...

Hell, @DB

We've been in the Twilight Zone since January 2020. 

The 'Eye'  of this Cat 5 is overhead right now.  Batten down the hatches.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2020, 02:53:43 am »

But I also don't join bandwagons nor suspend critical thinking just because of what I wish.

Neither do I.  Wishful thinking is a companion activity to following paths made of Primrose. So, as a rule, I don't buy into conspiracy theories.  To much dross to have to sort through for too little gain.   :shrug:

Doesn't stop me from being disappointed when people who can do things like the DoJ are inexplicably closing cases after refusing to see evidence proving the guilt of powerful people.  Ever since the 90's the outrage is almost constant.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2020, 03:07:02 am »

BRAVO. So much of it today is designed to play to emotions, and way too many people find some value in getting all jacked up with no apparent reason.