Author Topic: Arizona: Legal Updates  (Read 61933 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Arizona: Legal Updates
« Reply #250 on: June 26, 2021, 01:16:23 pm »
BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED – Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/breaking-update-history-made-final-arizona-ballot-inspections-completed-huge-preliminary-report-expected-monday-true-number-ballot-totals-announced/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #251 on: June 26, 2021, 01:23:43 pm »
I noticed at azaudit.org the activity ceased yesterday. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #252 on: June 26, 2021, 03:55:47 pm »
 :2popcorn:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #253 on: June 28, 2021, 03:49:55 pm »
Well?    :2popcorn:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #254 on: June 28, 2021, 03:59:19 pm »
Well, what?  Did you expect some sort of report today?  This would be premature, when there is so much work still in progress.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #255 on: June 28, 2021, 04:00:41 pm »
Yes

BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED – Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #256 on: June 28, 2021, 04:07:57 pm »
Yes

That was a Gateway Pundit story that was immediately denounced by Senator Fann as wildly speculative and untrue.  IOW, Hoft lied again for clicks.

I never expected any release of data before the final report comes out in the next month or so.
I will NOT comply.

Online rustynail

« Reply #257 on: June 28, 2021, 04:38:57 pm »
Gateway Pundit is getting to be a disappointment. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #258 on: June 29, 2021, 01:13:09 pm »
Arizona's Maricopa County to replace all voting machines after GOP audit

Arizona’s Maricopa County announced Monday that it plans to replace all of the voting machines that were turned over to the state Senate and other officials overseeing the audit of 2020 presidential election results.

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors released its response to a May letter from Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D), in which she expressed concerns “regarding the security and integrity of these machines, given that the chain of custody, a critical security tenet, has been compromised and election officials do not know what was done to the machines while under Cyber Ninjas’ control.”

In response, the county told Hobbs it “shares your concerns” and added that the board acknowledges the secretary of state’s “authority as Arizona’s Chief Election Officer to determine what equipment is acceptable for use in Arizona’s elections.”

“Accordingly, I write to notify you that Maricopa County will not use the subpoenaed election equipment in any future election,” Monday’s letter added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/560660-arizonas-maricopa-county-to-replace-all-voting-machines-after-gop-audit
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #259 on: June 29, 2021, 01:58:26 pm »
Job done! Trump is gone and we don't need them anymore.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #260 on: June 29, 2021, 02:07:08 pm »
It sounds like the Rats are out to deny credibility to whatever the audit is going to turn up.  "The machines were fine until the damned Republicans got hold of them!  They did it!  Now they're damaged beyond repair!"
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #261 on: June 30, 2021, 01:15:19 am »
The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors released its response to a May letter from Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D), in which she expressed concerns “regarding the security and integrity of these machines, given that the chain of custody, a critical security tenet, has been compromised and election officials do not know what was done to the machines while under Cyber Ninjas’ control.”

Gee, no such concerns when Dominion employees were accessing these machines while the election was ongoing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #262 on: July 04, 2021, 09:07:13 pm »
Arizona Audit Report Will Show ‘Significant Discrepancies’: Arizona State Senators Share Claim On Social Media

As the Maricopa County election audit continues in Arizona, a prominent state senator appeared to agree with remarks from an account following the election that the audit will show “significant discrepancies between the ballots audited and the original ballot count.”

The Maricopa County ballots were counted, inspected, and returned to the county last week. It counted 2,089,563 ballots.

Posting on Twitter, State Senator Sonny Borrelli retweeted a tweet by the account @2020ElectionUp3 that wrote:

The audit report by the AZ State Senate will show significant discrepancies between the ballots audited and original count, when it’s released. Also, Maricopa County has failed to produce routers and passwords for machines. The Senate could issue a follow up subpoena.

https://twitter.com/WendyRogersAZ/status/1411521401639497735

more
https://conservativebrief.com/arizona-audit-report-will-show-significant-discrepancies-arizona-state-senators-share-claim-on-social-media-44385/
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #263 on: July 04, 2021, 09:44:23 pm »
I just love Senator Sonny Borrelli and Legislator Leo Biasiucci.  They are the Whips of their respective chambers, and have been right on top of the Election fiasco from before the beginning.  They are also "my guys" from Mohave County.  They both live in Lake Havasu City, as does Chairman Kelli Ward.

Somehow, I managed to fall into a bit of a conservative powerhouse here in Mohave.  Our Congressman is also top notch:  Paul Gosar.   The laugh, I guess, is I'm Vice Chairman of the County GOP.  Mrs. Liberty is Director of the Bullhead City District.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #264 on: July 04, 2021, 10:46:46 pm »
Chanel Rion OAN
@ChanelRion

The FEC's allowable Error Rate is 1 in 250k, or, 0.0008%

According to MI Forensics Audit of 16 Dominion Machines, error rate was 68.5% #AlliedSecOpsGroup

MI Dems have since ordered all 83 Counties to DELETE all election and software data from Dominion machines.

@Right_in_Virginia

Isn't that illegal while law suites are still being filed?
12:30 PM · Dec 14, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/ChanelRion/status/1338536919056195585
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #265 on: July 05, 2021, 12:51:11 am »

Seems to me all that information is supposed to be preserved, although the statutory preservation period may vary from state to state.

Ordering it deleted is as much as an admission of guilt, (there is no plausible reason to delete Brady Material), and only serves to cover asses and obscure the extent of impropriety. If I were a judge, I would decertify the electoral votes and the election based on the destruction of evidence (always a crime).
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 12:52:29 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #266 on: July 05, 2021, 01:37:00 am »

Look closely!

"MI Dems have since ordered all 83 Counties to DELETE all election and software data from Dominion machines."

They deleted from the "Dominion machines," but the data is still preserved by the crooked Secretary of State.  This is a move to get the data out of the hands of the auditors when they come calling.

Possession is 9/10ths of the law.  Now only the SoS has possession.  Since it still exists, nobody can be prosecuted for Spoliation of Evidence.  See how that shit works?
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #267 on: July 05, 2021, 01:58:30 am »
Look closely!

"MI Dems have since ordered all 83 Counties to DELETE all election and software data from Dominion machines."

They deleted from the "Dominion machines," but the data is still preserved by the crooked Secretary of State.  This is a move to get the data out of the hands of the auditors when they come calling.

Possession is 9/10ths of the law.  Now only the SoS has possession.  Since it still exists, nobody can be prosecuted for Spoliation of Evidence.  See how that shit works?
No, actually, how will it be certified that that data has not been tampered with when it has been removed from the machines? Second. Surrender the data, etc. or be held in contempt.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #268 on: July 05, 2021, 04:16:37 pm »
Dominion and there associate companies should be forced out of existence. 

The USA needs to return to manual voting.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #269 on: July 05, 2021, 04:32:10 pm »
No, actually, how will it be certified that that data has not been tampered with when it has been removed from the machines? Second. Surrender the data, etc. or be held in contempt.

Have Subpoenas even been issued in MI?  And...the Secretary of State will "certify" the data is intact.  That person's "word" will be taken at face value.
I will NOT comply.

Online rustynail

« Reply #270 on: July 05, 2021, 04:38:54 pm »
WarRoom
@WarRoom
·
32m
➡️ Matt DePerno, Constitutional Attorney:
BREAKING: There was a security breach of the voter registration servers in Arizona on November 3rd that the Secretary of State has known about and has hidden it. Maricopa County has also known about it.
(is this real?)

https://gettr.com/post/p1mmjs

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #271 on: July 05, 2021, 04:42:48 pm »
WarRoom
@WarRoom
·
32m
➡️ Matt DePerno, Constitutional Attorney:
BREAKING: There was a security breach of the voter registration servers in Arizona on November 3rd that the Secretary of State has known about and has hidden it. Maricopa County has also known about it.
(is this real?)

https://gettr.com/post/p1mmjs

I haven't heard of that before I read your Post, so I can't vouch for it.  :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #272 on: July 05, 2021, 04:43:31 pm »
BREAKING: There was a security breach of the voter registration servers in Arizona on November 3rd that the Secretary of State has known about and has hidden it.

It's not a security breach when the system is set up to allow outside access.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #273 on: July 05, 2021, 04:48:18 pm »
It's not a security breach when the system is set up to allow outside access.

I did a DDG search, and there is no published story that backs up this claim.  The Russians did try it in June, 2016 but they supposedly failed.  There's nothing at all about it happening in 2020, as Mr. DePerno accuses.
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #274 on: July 05, 2021, 04:49:38 pm »
That doesn't change the fact that the system is set up to allow outside access.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-