Author Topic: Pfizer CEO: Once FDA Approves Vaccine, It Will Be Shipped Overnight  (Read 379 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Pfizer CEO: Once FDA Approves Vaccine, It Will Be Shipped Overnight

https://www.dailywire.com/news/pfizer-ceo-once-fda-approves-vaccine-it-will-be-shipped-overnight

According to the CEO of Pfizer, the company that recently announced that its vaccine proved over 90% effective at protecting humans from COVID-19, once the vaccine is approved by the Food and Drug Administration it will be shipped in the United States to most places overnight.

Speaking at The New York Times DealBook Online Summit on Tuesday, CEO Albert Bourla spoke of the vaccine, which must be stored in vials between -94F and -112F. He started by explaining about the boxes in which the vaccine will be shipped: “Those boxes are isothermic boxes that have a GPS and also a tempo meter so we know at any point where the box is and what is the temperature so if something goes wrong, which we don’t anticipate, we will not use the vaccine. Every box is a small box like that and can take 1,000 to 5,000 doses. And when we ship it, we don’t need to use refrigeration. So we can ship it in cars, trucks, planes, boats, whatever. In the US, we will ship to most of the places overnight.”

That Pfizer has large quantities of the vaccine already ready to ship is not surprising to me. That ~$2B 100 million dose contract is a very substantial incentive to start production well before final approval (multiple companies have already started production). What I found interesting, technoid life-form that I am, is how Pfizer is achieving the cold-temp shipping without using exotic vehicles.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

Re: Pfizer CEO: Once FDA Approves Vaccine, It Will Be Shipped Overnight
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 09:21:12 pm »
The environazis can't be happy about this.  Shipping and storing this vaccine is going to require lots and lots of dry ice.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 11:53:51 pm »
Once FDA Approves Vaccine, It Will Be Shipped Overnight

But not to New York.  Cuomo says it's a bad vaccine because Trump got it done, and then sued Trump to force him to distribute to New York.  As of now, until he wins that suit, NY will get nothing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 11:56:45 pm »
Pfizer CEO: Once FDA Approves Vaccine, It Will Be Shipped Overnight

Have you seen what FedX does to packages?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 03:45:38 pm »
Once FDA Approves Vaccine, It Will Be Shipped Overnight

But not to New York.  Cuomo says it's a bad vaccine because Trump got it done, and then sued Trump to force him to distribute to New York.  As of now, until he wins that suit, NY will get nothing.

The contingency Trump announced was that vaccines would be shipped to NY when NY approves them. Trump isn't fool enough to ship hundreds of thousands of doses to NY if they will just sit in a warehouse somewhere while Cuomo plays approval games.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2020, 03:51:50 pm »
The contingency Trump announced was that vaccines would be shipped to NY when NY approves them. Trump isn't fool enough to ship hundreds of thousands of doses to NY if they will just sit in a warehouse somewhere while Cuomo plays approval games.

Correct, especially considering the short (and expensive) shelf life of the vaccines.  There are plenty of people in the states not run by a petulant child like Don Cuomo.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2020, 05:44:55 pm »
I haven't seen info about the "shelf life" of the Pfizer vaccine, though it's supposed to be kept somewhere in the -90F to -110F range (dry ice or a little colder). The Moderna vaccine is supposed to be good for a month at ordinary refrigerator temps and 6 months at ordinary home freezer temps.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2020, 06:09:58 pm »
Thank you, President Biden, for the vaccine.

I've been posting this on every vaccine post on FB just to watch the light leave the eyes of my TDS friends.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2020, 06:13:28 pm »
Thank you, President Biden, for the vaccine.

I've been posting this on every vaccine post on FB just to watch the light leave the eyes of my TDS friends.

Yep, Biden's "Operation Warped Brained" really paid off. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.