Author Topic: Media Announce Biden Plans to Scrap Trump’s Pro-Life Policies  (Read 469 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Media Announce Biden Plans to Scrap Trump’s Pro-Life Policies

Dr. Susan Berry 17 Nov 2020

Should Joe Biden become president, one of his first moves will be to scrap President Donald Trump’s extensive pro-life policies, according to the Washington Post and the Associated Press (AP).

The media say the former vice president – who claims to be a Catholic – will first and foremost abide by the wishes of the abortion industry and reverse Trump’s Title X family planning rule that underscored that abortion, i.e., ending the life of an unborn child, is not family planning.

In February 2019, the Trump Department of Health and Human Services released a rule that would block about $60 million in family planning funding to Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers who refer girls and women for abortions.

The regulation, which governs Title X, the federal grant program that provides funding for family planning services, prohibited the use of the funds to “perform, promote, refer for, or support abortion as a method of family planning.”

The rule reinstated President Ronald Reagan’s “Protect Life Rule,” which barred the “co-location” of federally funded family planning clinics with abortion clinics.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/17/media-announce-biden-plans-to-scrap-trumps-pro-life-policies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Media Announce Biden Plans to Scrap Trump’s Pro-Life Policies
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 10:02:59 pm »
This has been like a partisan see-saw since Reagan.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 10:20:14 pm »
The rule reinstated President Ronald Reagan’s “Protect Life Rule,” which barred the “co-location” of federally funded family planning clinics with abortion clinics.

Yet taxpayer dollars continue to flow to Planned Parenthood clinics that perform abortions.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline dancer

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 11:59:19 pm »
Of course you will, Creepy Joe.  Satan needs more sacrifices. 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 12:04:32 am »
This will come as a surprise to all those who think there's not a dime's worth of difference between Tump and Biden, and at the cost of Lord knows how many would-be human beings.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2020, 12:12:51 am »
This will come as a surprise to all those who think there's not a dime's worth of difference between Tump and Biden, and at the cost of Lord knows how many would-be human beings.

No surprise at all... Just like that *snaps fingers* all of it is gone, and right back to what it was.

And then y'all will do the same damn thing again next time.

BETTER to have written LAWS and make it gone forever, or give it back to the states so at least those who care will have a place to go... But no. Go on... Defend the Tump. But sooner or later I hope you get your crayons out and do the real math.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2020, 12:13:28 am »

Sure, Trump is the most Pro-Life President this nation has ever had.  And he had the lowest unemployment rate this country has ever had in its history. But I don't like what he tweets.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2020, 12:19:23 am »
No surprise at all... Just like that *snaps fingers* all of it is gone, and right back to what it was.

BETTER to have written LAWS and make it gone forever, or give it back to the states so at least those who care will have a place to go... But no. Go on... Defend the Tump. But sooner or later I hope you get your crayons out and do the real math.

So if it can be reversed its not worth doing.

That makes no sense. Laws can be reversed.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2020, 12:22:20 am »
So if it can be reversed its not worth doing.

That makes no sense. Laws can be reversed.

Not with a stroke of a pen they can't.
That the next four to eight years will allow abortion to resume is not the Democrats fault. It is our fault, yours and mine... THERE IS NO OPPOSITION TO LIBERALISM. And this proves it.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2020, 12:28:17 am »
Not with a stroke of a pen they can't.
That the next four to eight years will allow abortion to resume is not the Democrats fault. It is our fault, yours and mine... THERE IS NO OPPOSITION TO LIBERALISM. And this proves it.

You condemn Trump for using EOs in lieu of getting policies through an obstinate adversarial congress, even if the policy itself is morally correct and even, as in this case, it saves lives.

IMO you have no credibility where the subject of Trump is concerned.

Go ahead and get your last word. I'm going back to my crayons.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 12:29:55 am by skeeter »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2020, 12:32:34 am »
BETTER to have written LAWS and make it gone forever, or give it back to the states so at least those who care will have a place to go...

Can't get a law when Dems control the House.  But as for giving it back to the States, this is the closest we have ever been.

Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Barrett

Offline DB

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2020, 12:35:08 am »

On this particular issue it certainly made a difference to those who weren't aborted while these limits were in affect. The consequences on their lives was most certainly "long term". I'll give Trump credit for doing what he could in spite of the spineless Republicans in congress.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2020, 12:38:27 am »
You condemn Trump for using EOs in lieu of getting policies through an obstinate adversarial congress, even if the policy itself is morally correct and even, as in this case, it saves lives.

Of course it saves lives. but it is a stop-gap that has repeated every time the Republicans get a president, always the same half measures... and every time, everybody pat each other on the back like its some great thing we've done... And some few years later, it goes right back to what it was. OR WORSE. That is exactly why there has not been a single Conservative win. Not a one. IN THIRTY YEARS. Happy friggin birthday.

Suits me fine... My 'I told you sos' will come rolling in like a wildfire now... George Dubya Bush all over again.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2020, 12:40:26 am »
Can't get a law when Dems control the House.  But as for giving it back to the States, this is the closest we have ever been.

Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Barrett

I don't believe that. Thomas, Alito, and Barrett, perhaps.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2020, 12:44:34 am »
On this particular issue it certainly made a difference to those who weren't aborted while these limits were in affect. The consequences on their lives was most certainly "long term". I'll give Trump credit for doing what he could in spite of the spineless Republicans in congress.

Sure. But in the mean time, yet again, nothing has changed. Half measures like candy thrown by the clown at the front of the parade. It isn't spineless Republicans. It is Republicans in collusion. And they'll get voted in again. All of the useless symbolism poured into Tumpy denies the state of reality.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2020, 12:48:44 am »
I don't believe that. Thomas, Alito, and Barrett, perhaps.

We'll see.  I am fully confident about Gorsuch, but not so much with Kavanaugh who is too political for my taste.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2020, 12:51:56 am »
We'll see.  I am fully confident about Gorsuch, but not so much with Kavanaugh who is too political for my taste.

Yes, we will see. But IMHO the SCOTUS will never fix it. What will fix it is a Congress jealous of its powers. But as always. throw the Tea Party away for Tumpism... Worry about the President rather than the statehouses and the Congress where the power lies. And thirty years from now it will still be the very same.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2020, 12:54:22 am »
The TEA Party got tossed away the day after election day 2010.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2020, 12:59:34 am »
Should the leftists get control of the Senate, we will have a whole new worry -- they have promised to pack the courts and I have no doubt that they will.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2020, 01:02:10 am »
Should the leftists get control of the Senate,  .  .  .

With the latest statement from Georgia SOS Brad Raffensperger, things are not looking good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2020, 01:29:46 am »

Go ahead and get your last word. I'm going back to my crayons.
:thumbsup:

He also has nothing to offer on the subject of the 2020 Presidential election as he admits he did not participate in it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2020, 01:33:35 am »
:thumbsup:

He also has nothing to offer on the subject of the 2020 Presidential election as he admits he did not participate in it.

Why does that matter?