Author Topic: Trump Campaign, Georgia GOP Cry Foul As State Begins ‘Fake Recount’ With Not Enough Monitors  (Read 164 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Campaign, Georgia GOP Cry Foul As State Begins ‘Fake Recount’ With Not Enough Monitors
By Debra Heine
November 13, 2020

The statewide recount of ballots cast in Georgia in the 2020 election began in earnest Friday morning, and the Trump Campaign and Georgia GOP are already crying foul due to the nontransparent process.

When Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger announced that there would be a hand recount in Georgia, he indicated that a full audit would take place “to ensure that every legal vote is counted, and that any voter fraud is identified.”

Jenny Beth Martin, co-founder of the Tea Patriots said in a statement Friday that the actual process his office was directing “falls far short of that goal.”

She complained on Twitter that the state was not allowing enough monitors to observe the process, slamming it as “a fake recount.”

Jenny Beth Martin
@jennybethm
People on both sides will believe Georgia is running a fake recount with 1 monitor/10 audit teams.

We need 1 monitor per campaign per 1 audit team and monitors close enough to see what teams are reading & doing.

DEMAND 1 monitor/campaign/audit team close enough to see details.
7:00 AM · Nov 13, 2020

https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/13/trump-campaign-georgia-gop-cry-foul-as-georgia-begins-fake-recount-with-not-enough-monitors/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Well, take it to court... with all possible speed...!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Well, take it to court... with all possible speed...!

Running out of time and unless the courts actually hear the lawsuits --- there's not a snowballs chance of overturning this election. Most importantly, those responsible for the corruption and fraud will get away with destroying the integrity of our electoral process.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.