Author Topic: Democrats Hold Big, Fancy Dinners While Telling America To Cancel Thanksgiving  (Read 385 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Democrats Hold Big, Fancy Dinners While Telling America To Cancel Thanksgiving
November 15, 2020 By Tristan Justice

While leftist lawmakers and unelected bureaucrats are hard at work canceling Thanksgiving for Americans, congressional Democrats are holding big, fancy dinners on Capitol Hill to welcome new members ahead of the fall holiday.

“It’s very spaced,” though, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi reportedly told NBC correspondent Leigh Ann Caldwell to justify the dinner. The dinner comes several months after the Democratic leader was caught getting an illegal haircut in San Francisco without a mask.

Leigh Ann Caldwell
@LACaldwellDC
House Dem and GOP leaders are holding respective dinners for new members.

.@SpeakerPelosi told me it’s safe. “It’s very spaced,” she said and there is enhanced ventilation and the Capitol physician signed off.

more
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;board=7.0

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Thanksgiving dinner for me.
Social distancing for thee.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats have been living like American lavish royalty for some time.  As they promote coming food shortages, they can always advise fools to eat cake ! :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions