Author Topic: Bernie Sanders seeking labor secretary position in Biden administration  (Read 188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Bernie Sanders seeking labor secretary position in Biden administration
by Tyler Van Dyke, Breaking News Reporter
 | November 15, 2020 10:17 AM

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders said he has talked to the Biden transition team about becoming the labor secretary in the new administration.

Last week, Sanders said that he would be willing to accept the position if President-elect Joe Biden asked, but on CNN's State of the Union, Sanders confirmed that he was seeking the position.

"Have you had any conversations with anyone from the Biden transition team about a possible Cabinet post?" Jake Tapper asked on Sunday.

"I talked to the Biden administration," Sanders said. "I want to do my best in whatever capacity, as a senator or in the administration, to protect the working families in this country."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bernie-sanders-seeking-labor-secretary-position-in-biden-administration
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Bernie Sanders seeking labor secretary position in Biden administration
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 11:48:25 pm »
Might as well give it to him, to vacate his Senate seat.

Hmmm.... as odd as it may seem, the governor of Vermont -- Phil Scott -- is currently a Republican, right?
(looking this up)
Yes, he is!

Could he appoint a REPUBLICAN to succeed crazy Bernie?
Or perhaps... appoint HIMSELF...?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Bernie Sanders seeking labor secretary position in Biden administration
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 11:54:54 pm »
I'm just hoping that all these people and all the plans that Sloe Joe crumble after Trump winds up with enough EV and we have 4 more years ... I know that the chances are slim .... but .... I haven't developed the stomach nor the mental attitude to adjust to Sloe.   That would take smokin' a lot of @corbe weed and many many drinks at the Castle.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 11:56:11 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.