Author Topic: Mollie Hemingway says ‘media by and large ran the Biden campaign’ while hiding true left-wing agenda  (Read 366 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mollie Hemingway says ‘media by and large ran the Biden campaign’ while hiding true left-wing agenda
November 13, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

Fox News contributor Mollie Hemingway said Thursday Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden will owe his victory to the media after they essentially ignored his far-left agenda throughout the campaign.

Hemingway, who is also the senior editor at The Federalist, reacted to calls by some leftist leaders within the Democratic Party including filmmaker Michael Moore, is appealing for Biden to go in big with a so-called progressive agenda.

She noted that while Biden had a reputation for being more of a centrist while he was a U.S. senator and vice president to Barack Obama, he has since embraced policies championed by hard-left figures including Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) — but his shift has been downplayed by the same establishment media that has since unilaterally declared him ‘president-elect.’

She also pointed out that President Donald Trump managed to win 73 million voters — some 10 million more than voted for him in 2016 — while Democrats lost House seats and thus far have not managed to recapture the Senate.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/11/13/mollie-hemingway-says-media-by-and-large-ran-the-biden-campaign-while-hiding-true-left-wing-agenda-995940
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

The amount of Biden lies the MSM covered up and parroted is staggering. They didn't "carry water" for Biden, they dug the well, installed the pump, and built the system of pipes!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The amount of Biden lies the MSM covered up and parroted is staggering. They didn't "carry water" for Biden, they dug the well, installed the pump, and built the system of pipes!

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

Mollie Hemingway says ‘media by and large ran the Biden campaign’ while hiding true left-wing agenda

I disagree.  They never hid their true left-wing agenda.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I predicted here a week or two back, and I'm going to repeat:

The biden "victory" is going to forever change how presidential campaigns are conducted.

Huge rallies?
Pressing the flesh?
Getting "out there" on the stump?

Don't need that no mo'. It may even become a disadvantage.

Now it's possible to get elected after having conducted at least one "rally" (the one in Arizona) where NOBODY even showed up for the candidates. Yet they won the state, anyway.

The rules have changed.
The old rules are out.
Not even sure what the "new rules" are gonna be ... yet.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Some people think the 1,000' Biden cliff is only an inch or two high.  Imagine the fools surprise when they step off into free fall.  Being a damn fool is not without it's surprises.  and the big shock, there is no return to the top.  Like the Romans, once fallen it could well take a thousand years to recover, and many cruel and sad stories to be told between now and then.  The easy fight is NOW, the bitter cruel one, later.
 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions