Author Topic: High Ranking Dem Slams AOC – Says She Knows Nothing About Winning Competitive Races  (Read 231 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
High Ranking Dem Slams AOC – Says She Knows Nothing About Winning Competitive Races
by John HawkinsPosted: November 12, 2020

Jay Jacobs, the chair of the New York state Democrat Party took a slap at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for not understanding how races work in more competitive districts.

“AOC has no standing on how to run a general election in the suburbs and upstate. AOC is in a district that’s 6-1 Democrat and she couldn’t find a Republican in her district with binoculars. I invite AOC to come to Long Island and stand for election in one of our districts. You’ll see different results.”

Jacobs’ outburst could have been prompted because AOC seemed to be blaming moderate Democrats that lost for not being active enough on social media, among other issues.

more
https://bongino.com/high-ranking-dem-slams-aoc-says-she-knows-nothing-about-winning-competitive-races
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Let's hope the dim infighting intensifies and lasts for a long time. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
AOC is so dumb, You put her brain on the sharp edge of a razor blade, it would look like a marble rolling down a 4 lane highway!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wingnut wrote:
"AOC is so dumb, You put her brain on the sharp edge of a razor blade, it would look like a marble rolling down a 4 lane highway!"

Dumb she may be.
But she's also going to be a vice-presidential candidate in either 4 or 8 years.

Impossible, you say.
My response:
Look at who stands a very good chance of becoming president and vice president RIGHT NOW.