Author Topic: Biden names Ron Klain as chief of staff  (Read 239 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden names Ron Klain as chief of staff
« on: November 12, 2020, 03:03:43 pm »
Biden names Ron Klain as chief of staff
By Justine Coleman and Amie Parnes - 11/11/20 07:46 PM EST

President-elect Joe Biden on Wednesday named Ron Klain as his chief of staff, according to two sources close to the transition.

Klain, Biden's longtime confidant and chief of staff during his years as vice president, had been considered a favorite for the role.

He served as one of Biden’s main advisers as the former vice president prepared to debate President Trump ahead of the election.

“Ron has been invaluable to me over the many years that we have worked together, including as we rescued the American economy from one of the worst downturns in our history in 2009 and later overcame a daunting public health emergency in 2014,” Biden said in a statement.

“His deep, varied experience and capacity to work with people all across the political spectrum is precisely what I need in a White House chief of staff as we confront this moment of crisis and bring our country together again," he added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/525608-ron-klain-to-be-named-bidens-chief-of-staff
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Biden names Ron Klain as chief of staff
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 03:07:34 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Re: Biden names Ron Klain as chief of staff
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 03:10:53 pm »
Joe Biden Chief of Staff Ron Klain, 2014: Yes, American Elections Are ‘Rigged’
Joel B. Pollak
11 Nov 2020

Ron Klain, the long-serving aide to former Vice President Joe Biden who was named White House chief of staff Wednesday in the event his boss is certified as the winner of the election, tweeted in 2014 that he believed American elections are rigged.

Klain’s tweet came in response to a tweet by Vox.com that reported that 68 percent of Americans believe our elections are rigged ... Full story at Breitbart

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org