Author Topic: Brennan ‘Concerned’ What Trump Might do in the Next 70 Days, Calls For Trump to be Removed From Offi  (Read 727 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brennan ‘Concerned’ What Trump Might do in the Next 70 Days, Calls For Trump to be Removed From Office (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published November 11, 2020 at 11:48am

Former CIA Director John Brennan this week called for President Trump to be removed from office.

John Brennan went into panic mode after President Trump terminated Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Monday.

“In 70 days, you can do a lot of damage in 70 days. He is still president of the United States and is he going to carry out these vendettas against other individuals… I’m very concerned what he might do in his remaining 70 days in office,” Brennan told CNN’s Chris Cuomo.

“Is he going to take some type of military action? Is he going to release some type of information that could, in fact, threaten our national security interests?” he added.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/brennan-concerned-trump-might-next-70-days-calls-trump-removed-office-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Uh oh, looks like someone is worried about certain information being declassified.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Removed from office...  Like in a 3rd world shithole coup? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Wingnut:
Removed from office...  Like in a 3rd world shithole coup?

Exactly, just like Lyndon Johnson and the CIA executing JFK.  The dirt bags are frightened that they might receive due recompense yet !  and a coupe de tate is still their answer to problems.  When some one gets in your way, Arkancide them.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
STFU, you crypto-Moslem.  You are so far past your sell-by date, you're yogurt thick enough to cut with a knife.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I hope and pray that there is real cause for Mr. Brennan's concern!  Bring it now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hope and pray that there is real cause for Mr. Brennan's concern!  Bring it now!

That obnoxious bastid is #1 of the hit parade of creeps I want to see in prison for a long stretch. He personally started the whole "Russia, Russia, Russia" crapola.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That obnoxious bastid is #1 of the hit parade of creeps I want to see in prison for a long stretch. He personally started the whole "Russia, Russia, Russia" crapola.

"Prison" shouldn't be his destination.  Against a wall and shot or "thirteen steps" to the gallows for him.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

"Prison" shouldn't be his destination.  Against a wall and shot or "thirteen steps" to the gallows for him.

I'll meet you half-way on this:  We'll put him in prison until its his turn to go up against that wall.  We'll get you assigned to the rifle detail.

Deal?   :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Brennan ‘Concerned’ What Trump Might do in the Next 70 Days

@mystery-ak

I'm hoping  he chooses suicide. It's good when the trash takes itself out.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This maggot needs to be put in one of those dark holes the federal government supposedly has where they put people that are major threats to the country, never to be seen again.

Offline DCPatriot

I'll meet you half-way on this:  We'll put him in prison until its his turn to go up against that wall.  We'll get you assigned to the rifle detail.

Deal?   :beer:

Nope.  I am unable to end a human life unless it's in immediate defense of my own, or those of my family/friends.

There are soldiers in our active military to carry out the deed.  And it needs to be done.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nope.  I am unable to end a human life unless it's in immediate defense of my own, or those of my family/friends.

There are soldiers in our active military to carry out the deed.  And it needs to be done.

@DCPatriot

If you think it needs to be done,you need to man up and be willing to do it yourself,instead of shifting your "dirty work" off on some innocent soldier,whose job it is to fight enemy soldiers,NOT execute American criminals.

This does NOT mean you need to enjoy doing it. You might not want to kill a rabid dog or a poisonous snake either,but "Man up" and do it when necessary.

BTW,there are hired employees within the US prison system who perform executions as a part of their job,so WHY push that job off on innocent soldiers who might not WANT to do it?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 01:38:04 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DCPatriot

@DCPatriot

If you think it needs to be done,you need to man up and be willing to do it yourself,instead of shifting your "dirty work" off on some innocent soldier,whose job it is to fight enemy soldiers,NOT execute American criminals.

This does NOT mean you need to enjoy doing it. You might not want to kill a rabid dog or a poisonous snake either,but "Man up" and do it when necessary.

BTW,there are hired employees within the US prison system who perform executions as a part of their job,so WHY push that job off on innocent soldiers who might not WANT to do it?

@sneakypete

That's exactly what I meant.  I said "soldiers" because in my mind this is a Civil WAR in which we're in the midst of.

Of course I intended to mean professional people whose job it is to administer and carry out the death sentences.

I didn't sign up to relive taking another person's life.  I have trouble sleeping as it is. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Just so long as the job gets done.  As Ronald Reagan said, it's amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't care who gets the credit!
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Just so long as the job gets done.  As Ronald Reagan said, it's amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't care who gets the credit!

I was thinking more along the lines of him decorating a lamppost right in front of the Whitehouse and I'll be more than happy to participate in the festivities.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

Well, Trump did some serious damage several days ago. A monoclonal antibody (mab) treatment from Eli Lilly received Emergency Use Authorization(EUA), with a contract for the purchase of 300,000 doses. This seriously damages the Dems' Trump did nothing narrative, especially since the company that developed the mab had been working with DARPA since February, 2018, and decided in January, 2020 to make Covid-19 one of its targets in their work with DARPA. And worse serious damage is probably days away in the form of Regeneron's mab treatment also receiving EUA (Regeneron's mab treatment was what Trump received).

More damage is coming in the form of vaccines, as Pfizer, Moderna, and possibly AstraZeneca are just a few weeks away from qualifying for EUA, and these all started ramping up volume production weeks ago.

Trump definitely will be doing severe damage between now and the inauguration of whoever the winner is ... severe damage to Bidens' and the MSM's LIES!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

I agree with you absolutely, though I believe we are on the brink of a civil war. Things may pan out a little differently at that point.

I hope everyone is fully prepared as best they can for the upcoming fallout and I fully anticipate should Biden get in that the 2A will be under attack and will be dismantled by the DEMS/globalists/UN with whatever means necessary, including trying to disarm the populace.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.