Author Topic: Pennsylvania postal worker recants ballot tampering allegations: officials  (Read 807 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pennsylvania postal worker recants ballot tampering allegations: officials
By Tal Axelrod - 11/10/20 07:31 PM EST

A Pennsylvania postal worker who garnered Republican attention over allegations that officials tampered with mail-in ballots in the swing state has recanted his claims.

The House Oversight Committee announced Tuesday that Richard Hopkins went back on his assertion that a postmaster in Erie, Pa., told workers to backdate ballots mailed after Election Day after he was questioned by a U.S. Postal Service inspector general. Hopkins had signed a sworn affidavit attesting to his claims.

Hopkins’s claims had been widely touted by Republicans and were at the heart of a letter from Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) to the Justice Department urging it to open a federal probe. Attorney General William Barr, in a controversial move, subsequently gave the green light for prosecutors to investigate credible allegations of voting irregularities and fraud.

Democrats on the Oversight panel said investigators from the U.S. Postal Service had told the committee that Hopkins had signed a sworn affidavit with allegations of ballot tampering and fraud before recanting.

“#USPS IG investigators informed Committee staff today that they interviewed Hopkins on Friday, but that Hopkins RECANTED HIS ALLEGATIONS yesterday and did not explain why he signed a false affidavit,” Democrats on the panel tweeted.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/525417-pennsylvania-postal-worker-recants-ballot-tampering-allegations-officials
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Pennsylvania postal worker recants ballot tampering allegations: officials
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 01:19:29 am »
They got to him. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 01:30:06 am »
He musta heard about the Postal worker who got unpaid suspension because he talked to Project Veritas.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline yodaspock

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2020, 01:40:09 am »
project veritas has a video. this is fake news

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2020, 01:46:05 am »
John Basham
🇺🇲
@JohnBasham
VIDEO: "@USPS
 Whistleblower #RichardHopkins: 'I DID NOT RECANT'
@washingtonpost
 â€˜s @shawnboburg
 and @jacobbogage
 have been played by the same federal agents that are on the audio coercing the whistleblower to recant. AUDIO TAPES OF COERCION TO BE RELEASED..."-@JamesOKeefeIII
Support the USO

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2020, 02:47:11 am »
Pennsylvania postal worker recants ballot tampering allegations: officials
By Tal Axelrod - 11/10/20 07:31 PM EST

A Pennsylvania postal worker who garnered Republican attention over allegations that officials tampered with mail-in ballots in the swing state has recanted his claims.

The House Oversight Committee announced Tuesday that Richard Hopkins went back on his assertion that a postmaster in Erie, Pa., told workers to backdate ballots mailed after Election Day after he was questioned by a U.S. Postal Service inspector general. Hopkins had signed a sworn affidavit attesting to his claims.

Hopkins’s claims had been widely touted by Republicans and were at the heart of a letter from Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) to the Justice Department urging it to open a federal probe. Attorney General William Barr, in a controversial move, subsequently gave the green light for prosecutors to investigate credible allegations of voting irregularities and fraud.

Democrats on the Oversight panel said investigators from the U.S. Postal Service had told the committee that Hopkins had signed a sworn affidavit with allegations of ballot tampering and fraud before recanting.

“#USPS IG investigators informed Committee staff today that they interviewed Hopkins on Friday, but that Hopkins RECANTED HIS ALLEGATIONS yesterday and did not explain why he signed a false affidavit,” Democrats on the panel tweeted.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/525417-pennsylvania-postal-worker-recants-ballot-tampering-allegations-officials

Turns out he did not recant...they set up the investigators and wore a wire.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2020, 02:51:02 am »
I wonder how many zeros on that cash bundle he received?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2020, 02:52:06 am »
Turns out he did not recant...they set up the investigators and wore a wire.
he posted a short video saying he didn’t recant anything. The media is flat lying again.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2020, 03:02:37 am »
He didn't recant. Check out James O'Keefe's tweets.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2020, 04:23:30 am »
Who knows the truth?  We will see it in the Supreme Court, and see exactly what these folks are made of.

I know the Dems have made a career of lying.  I could have tossed my cookies listening to McCabe today.

Either we all here will have a happy Christmas, or we can prepare for the end of the USA as we know it.

And for those of you that are senior citizens, as the Republicans lose, particularly if they lose the two Georgia senate seats, watch how QUICKLY the Dems will destroy Social Security and blame Trump for its destruction.  Oh yeah, Trump will be the fault of everything wrong for four years. 

The rich leave the USA.  Corporations pour out of the USA.  The tax base goes to sh*t, and all the little people Biden said would not be taxed wake up paying 50% of their income in taxes.  Or more!

If Biden becomes POTUS, we quickly end up in the swirl, more folks are without healthcare as millions of jobs are permanently lost, violence climbs to unbelievable levels as people are frustrated.  Chicago is brought to every major population center in the country.  We evolve to Soylent Green conditions. [ a movie I thought was far fetched when it came out, and I can see the sh*t in that movie becoming real in the USA]

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2020, 12:03:20 pm »
Project Veritas  @Project_Veritas
RECORDING: Federal agents “coerce” USPS whistleblower Hopkins to water down story
Agent Strasser: “I am trying to twist you a little bit”
“I am scaring you here”...” we have Senators involved...DOJ involved...reason they called me is to try to harness.”
From James O'Keefe
8:10 PM · Nov 10, 2020·
Video at link:

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1326331499331936256
I hope Twitter updates their “What’s Happening” with the actual comment by the actual whistleblower on video, saying he did not recant allegations of ballot Tampering.  Because the Washington Post’s @jacobbogage just updated their article with his statement saying he stands by it
11:07 PM · Nov 10, 2020·
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 12:06:07 pm by mountaineer »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2020, 12:13:19 pm »
Jim Hanson   @JimHansonDC
9h
WaPo busted using anon "officials" to claim PA Postal whistleblower recanted
When
In their own story
In his own words
He says, "I did not recant my statements. That did not happen”
https://washingtonpost.com/investigations/postal-worker-fabricated-ballot-pennsylvania/2020/11/10/99269a7c-2364-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wp_main&utm_source=twitter
Did I mention he made a video calling them liars?
#FakeNews
9:46 PM · Nov 10, 2020

Video at link:

https://twitter.com/JimHansonDC/status/1326355635823386626
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 08:12:27 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2020, 02:30:46 pm »
@mystery-ak

I read all of that - at one point, the whistle-blower says he saw ONE ballot being backdated.  Now, there is no date on the actual ballot, so he is speaking of the mailing envelope with the voting materials inside it. 

Since no one knows, except the voter, what candidates were voted for, why backdate any ballot materials envelope - the envelope does not say it was sent by a Democrat or Republican, so why change the date?  Was the postmaster, not knowing who was voted for, take this envelope, and perhaps others, and put them through a machine he has backdated to show it came a day earlier? 

Let's say the postmaster is a Democrat.  Now, he backdates all the ballots, but they are all Republican votes, so he just helped Republicans and he is a Democrat.

Eventually, we will know the truth of this.  I personally do not think the postmaster would backdate envelopes, not knowing what is inside; it would also take too many people working on this backdating so a number of the personnel would know it was happening.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2020, 03:06:06 pm »
@Victoria33 There is more than one USPS whistle-blower.  Are they all liars?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2020, 04:27:57 pm »
@mystery-ak

I read all of that - at one point, the whistle-blower says he saw ONE ballot being backdated.

I read all of that, too.  Nowhere in that did it say that Hopkins said what you say he said.

Now, there is no date on the actual ballot, so he is speaking of the mailing envelope with the voting materials inside it. 

And this is the issue.  Ballots received after the deadline were retroactively stamped with a previous date, turning ineligible ballots into eligible ones.

Since no one knows, except the voter, what candidates were voted for, why backdate any ballot materials envelope - the envelope does not say it was sent by a Democrat or Republican, so why change the date?

The reason not to change the date is because it is illegal to do so.  The fact that it was done (See:  Signed affidavit) indicates that the reward of doing so was greater than the risk of getting caught.  And how could they ascertain the magnitude of the reward?  Because someone dropped off a bundle of ballots at 4 am after the election - someone working for the Democrat Party.  So you can bet your sweet ass those ballots were Dem ballots - an anomaly that we have witnessed again and again and again in multiple states, and one that we continue to witness in Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Nevada.

I personally do not think the postmaster would backdate envelopes, not knowing what is inside;

EXACTLY!  So he already had a good idea which way those ballots would go.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2020, 04:47:24 pm »
Victoria, really, you need to think this through a little bit more.

I am from PA, and cheating by Dems in PA is second nature.  You better believe that any ballot back dated, it was fully known what the vote inside was.  Bottomline, phony ballots arrive, the recipient is fully knowledgeable about whose vote is contained inside.  The cheating by Biden and Co was huge in PA.  And the people working the ballots most certainly knew every ballot that was phony.  I am sure there was a marking method, like marking cards when someone wants to know who holds what cards.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2020, 05:04:08 pm »

To be clear, it would make them all; lying dog-faced pony soldiers.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2020, 05:39:03 pm »
Project Veritas Has Recordings of Fed Agents Interrogating and Intimidating PA USPS Whistleblower Who Exposed the Backdating Ballots Scheme

Cassandra Fairbanks   |   November 10, 2020 at 3:28pm

Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe has put out a video stating that his organization has obtained recordings of federal agents interrogating the USPS whistleblower who exposed a scheme in Pennsylvania to backdate late ballots.

O’Keefe said that some of the recordings will be released as soon as this evening.

“The recordings are explosive evidence of retaliation, ‘scaring’ him,” O’Keefe wrote. “Whistleblower has received a letter putting him on suspension without pay.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/project-veritas-recordings-fed-agents-interrogating-intimidating-pa-usps-whistleblower-exposed-backdating-ballots-scheme/

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2020, 05:46:30 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I know only that one who said he saw one ballot predated and then he has signed a statement to the FBI that he did not see any predated.  No other claim of "cheating", etc., has been a real case so far.

Earlier today, I saw a list of how many Biden-Trump votes are now in from the states still counting mail ballots, Penn., Georgia, Nevada, Arizona and Biden is many thousands of votes ahead in those states.  I would have written down all the numbers and really wanted to do that, but you know about a chart, or something, will be on the TV screen about 3 seconds and it is gone.  You don't have enough time to just write down the numbers quickly - that really ticks me off when there are important numbers and not enough time to jot them down.

Cyber, before you beat me over the head due to Arizona numbers, I consider you the expert for that state no matter what numbers are there right now.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2020, 06:14:34 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I know only that one who said he saw one ballot predated and then he has signed a statement to the FBI that he did not see any predated.  No other claim of "cheating", etc., has been a real case so far.

Earlier today, I saw a list of how many Biden-Trump votes are now in from the states still counting mail ballots, Penn., Georgia, Nevada, Arizona and Biden is many thousands of votes ahead in those states.  I would have written down all the numbers and really wanted to do that, but you know about a chart, or something, will be on the TV screen about 3 seconds and it is gone.  You don't have enough time to just write down the numbers quickly - that really ticks me off when there are important numbers and not enough time to jot them down.

Cyber, before you beat me over the head due to Arizona numbers, I consider you the expert for that state no matter what numbers are there right now.

I'd never beat you over the head!  You have no peer in knowledge of Election Law.

My only criticism of that is some folks trust the law too much, because the Rats have been breaking the law for decades.

You said, "No other claim of "cheating", etc., has been a real case so far."  The only way that can be believed would be to ignore the lawsuits already in motion, and that there won't be any more.  That's wrong on both counts.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2020, 05:12:35 am »
No need to see how ballots are actually marked if they  are handed off by harvesters.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2020, 06:14:39 am »
@Cyber Liberty

@Victoria33

There are these new-fangled devices now all the kids are using called "Video Recorders". You can record programs instantly by pushing a button as you are watching a station's broadcast,and then re-wind and pause play while you copy everything.

ALL the kool kidz have them. You should check them out. Who knows,you might turn into a Kool Kid,too.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!