Author Topic: Georgia Senators Loeffler, Perdue Release Joint Statement Calling On GA Secretary Of State To Resign  (Read 146 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Henry Rodgers
Senior Congressional Correspondent
November 09, 2020 4:03 PM ET

Republican Georgia Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue released a joint statement Monday calling on Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to resign over the management of the elections throughout the state.

In the joint statement, both Senators who will face a runoff election in January, slammed Raffensperger, saying they are unhappy with how votes have been counted thus far. The two Senators told Raffensperger that illegal votes should not be counted and blamed him for not providing transparency on the elections.

“The management of Georgia elections has become an embarrassment for our state. Georgians are outraged, and rightly so. We have been clear from the beginning: every legal vote cast should be counted. Any illegal vote must not. And there must be transparency and uniformity in the counting process. This isn’t hard. This isn’t partisan. This is American. We believe when there are failures, they need to be called out — even when it’s in your own party,” the statement reads.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/09/senate-loeffler-perdue-statement-brad-raffensperger-georgia-resign/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

I was going to send these candidates some money ... but if the state is just going to let the yankees take over, I might as well buy a Christmas present for my dog.