Author Topic: Joe Biden Implores Americans to Wear a Mask: ‘Election Is Over’  (Read 458 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Implores Americans to Wear a Mask: ‘Election Is Over’

Haris Alic 9 Nov 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden urged Americans at a press conference in Wilmington, Delaware, on Monday to put aside political differences now that the 2020 “election is over.” He also told them to “wear a mask” to prevent further spreading of the novel coronavirus pandemic.

Biden, whom multiple media outlets have declared president-elect though President Trump is challenging the results,  announced members of his coronavirus advisory task force during the presser. At its conclusion, the former vice president took a moment to address what he saw as the “politicization of basic responsible public health steps, like mask-wearing and social distancing.”

“The election is over. … I won’t be president until January 20, but my message today is to everyone,” Biden told those in attendance. “It doesn’t matter who you voted … we can save tens of thousands of lives if everyone would just wear a mask for the next few months.”

“Not Democrat or Republican lives, but American lives,” Biden added.

He proceeded to argue that “the goal of mask-wearing is not to make your life less comfortable or take something away from you,” but rather a way to get “back to normal as fast as possible.”

“Please, I implore you: wear a mask. Do it for yourself. Do it for your neighbor,” Biden said. “A mask is not a political statement, but it is a good way to start pulling the country together.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/09/joe-biden-implores-americans-wear-mask-election-over/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Another one of those times I have to say...I will NOT comply.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Take your mask and shove it where the sun don't shine PedoJoe.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

....and the scientific evidence that wearing masks actually does keep the virus from spreading is listed where??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
....and the scientific evidence that wearing masks actually does keep the virus from spreading is listed where??

On the bathroom wall next to: "For a good time call"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And Joe Biden is about to learn that refusal to wear a mask never WAS a political statement.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

It’s a small preview of the Biden administration.

Like the guy next door yelling at you, “Get off my lawn! You dog faced pony soldier!” Every news break. Every hour. Every day. For four stinking years.

Online mountaineer

I posted the contrary evidence here: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,418504.0.html
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dancer

You just won the internets!
 :da man:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 08:44:31 am by dancer »