Author Topic: Can Mail-in Voting be declared Unconstitutional ?  (Read 130 times)

Offline indianguy510

Can Mail-in Voting be declared Unconstitutional ?
« on: November 08, 2020, 10:30:31 pm »

Two guy friends of mine became supporters of president Trump over the last few years but their Democrat-supporting-wives suspected as such and threatened them. In both cases, the wives forced their husbands to vote by mail-in (on the pretext of covid !!) and also coerced them to vote Biden. One of them literally threatened divorce if he should vote for President Trump. TO ME, THIS WAS REALLY FRAUD !!

It is true that my friends voted for Biden on their ballot. But in mail-in voting people do not have the full freedom to vote independently and can be easily coerced by their partner to not vote their choice. THE ONLY SOLUTION IS MAIL IN  VOTING SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.

My friends would be afraid to come forward but if their were a website to anonymously report for who voted under duress they would definitely report.

How to we do know that such fraudulence exists ?? Well, now -post election- we have hard proof from the big difference between polls and real results. When folks like my friends are asked by the pollster they HAVE to say they are Biden supporters in front of their wives !!

How to we find a way to invalidate mail-in voting along these lines ? Mail-in does not guarantee that people can vote without coercion.  I would like others opinion before I give mine!

Offline indianguy510

Re: Can Mail-in Voting be declared Unconstitutional ?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 11:43:46 pm »

https://theconversation.com/voting-by-mail-is-convenient-but-not-always-secret-144716

At a time when 1% of the vote can sway the election one way or the other, i am surprised the Republicans have not raised this issue to rule against mail-ins.  As the article says, secret ballot altered results even in earlier days. What happens now when so people are afraid to express ? I just gave personal examples

Can others here acknowledge this issue ? Maybe it should be declared illegal at the state level ?

Might we actually start the process of DOING SOMETHING rather than only posting news articles here and venting ?