Author Topic: Listen to Levin on this process...the way forward is through the state legislatures.  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mark Levin & Ken Starr discuss the role of the legislature in choosing electors.  State focus:  Pennsylvania

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Video: 

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325662972472123394

11:54 PM · Nov 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I beg to differ, when liberals wanted abortion rights across the land, they postured it was a federal issue of human reproductive rights, and nearly exclusively pro women, often denying mens rights.  The right to have your vote counted to affect being represented by government across the entire United States has just as much validity as womens reproductive rights that are far more biased and prejudical to a part of America.  One breach of States rights is just as valid as another breach of States rights, except in this case probably even more so.
  How well i remember States having their own laws about abortion,but the democrats changed them to federal.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline verga

What in the compound HELL do you have against following the LAW @kevindavis?
Word for Word, exactly what I was thinking.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.