Author Topic: Dems plot mass migration to Georgia to take advantage of runoff election  (Read 1726 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Dems plot mass migration to Georgia to take advantage of runoff election
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2020, 06:42:21 am »
Is there enough housing stock in George to accommodate them all? Remember when the libertarians tried to do this in New Hampshire?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2020, 01:43:05 pm »
I think we may be misreading their intent.  They don't want to live in GA among all those moronic rednecks, they just want to vote there.  They'll register by illegally claiming a residence there and getting mail-in ballots to mail back in.  That could likely be done without ever setting foot in the peach state.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2020, 08:13:30 pm »
I think we may be misreading their intent.  They don't want to live in GA among all those moronic rednecks, they just want to vote there.  They'll register by illegally claiming a residence there and getting mail-in ballots to mail back in.  That could likely be done without ever setting foot in the peach state.

Whether they set foot here or not, by registering to vote, they are acknowledging they are Georgia citizens, and therefore liable to pay Georgia state income tax on their entire annual salaries for both 2020 and 2021.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2020, 08:20:41 pm »
Whether they set foot here or not, by registering to vote, they are acknowledging they are Georgia citizens, and therefore liable to pay Georgia state income tax on their entire annual salaries for both 2020 and 2021.

I'm sure the crooked election officials in GA will keep the frauds masked.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2020, 05:10:18 am »
Are these dipshits really going to allow Schumer to hijack their election?  As soon as this idea was floated, they should have called a special session to change the rules.  Governor Kemp needs to be primaried.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2020, 02:55:17 pm »

How does one establish residency in Georgia @Hoodat ?  Can they move in today and register to vote today?  If so, that needs to be fixed! 

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2020, 02:59:27 pm »
How does one establish residency in Georgia @Hoodat ?  Can they move in today and register to vote today?  If so, that needs to be fixed!

I looked it up, and it does seem to be pretty easy to establish GA residency.  Just wondering if their DMV will be able to keep up with the temp. influx of bused in new residents,  compliments of Soros and Bloomberg.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2020, 03:00:40 pm »
I looked it up, and it does seem to be pretty easy to establish GA residency.  Just wondering if their DMV will be able to keep up with the temp. influx of bused in new residents,  compliments of Soros and Bloomberg.

People are Twitter are saying you have to be established 180 day or something like that.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2020, 03:02:50 pm »
People are Twitter are saying you have to be established 180 day or something like that.

Wow, that would be good news.  But that fact is not stated on the GA government web sites explaining it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2020, 03:03:13 pm »

What difference does it make?  Approximately when will GA elections people start following the law? 
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2020, 03:05:15 pm »
What difference does it make?  Approximately when will GA elections people start following the law?

You aren't supposed to collect votes after election day and keep the other party out of the ballot counting process, either.

Don't worry folks, the law will protect us.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 03:08:14 pm by skeeter »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2020, 03:06:57 pm »

That was the case here (Texas) for a LONG time but not sure about today.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2020, 09:04:12 pm »

On the registration form, a person must list an address of residency.  Providing false information (e.g. the person does not live at that address) is a felony punishable by up to ten years in prison.  Proof of residency involves your name on a lease, title, or a utility bill in your name.

It would be a PITA to prosecute such cases, and it couldn't be done until enough time went by to prove residency fraud before a ballot was cast.  But it would certainly cause injury to anyone faking residency in this state to subvert our election process while proving a disincentive for those considering doing it in the future.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2020, 11:17:48 pm »
On the registration form, a person must list an address of residency.  Providing false information (e.g. the person does not live at that address) is a felony punishable by up to ten years in prison.  Proof of residency involves your name on a lease, title, or a utility bill in your name.

It would be a PITA to prosecute such cases, and it couldn't be done until enough time went by to prove residency fraud before a ballot was cast.  But it would certainly cause injury to anyone faking residency in this state to subvert our election process while proving a disincentive for those considering doing it in the future.

LOL!  They rarely prosecute these cases, and they won't even try with these because they serve the purpose of Democrats trying to get rid of the Bad Orange Man.
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2020, 12:12:30 am »
I live in Georgia, and I do not recall the source, but I read that one needs to be registered to vote in Georgia by December 7th.

To Brian Kemp's credit, when he was Sec of State in Georgia, he purged the voter roles in Georgia.  People that did not vote in seven years, and did not respond to multiple requests for them to verify they are still a resident and voter in Georgia, he purged them from the voter rolls.  That is what Stacey Abrams with her single brain cell has been crying about for nearly two years, that Kemp cheated her out of the election.  I guess she was relying on the dead, and those that moved away to vote for her.  She is an idiot, and should not hold any position above dog catcher.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2020, 04:28:51 am »
Don't worry, be happy!

The nuclear bombs are heading our way
they're gonna erase the whole human race today!
Don't worry, be happy !
I said don't worry, be happy

Thanx Bobby
 :silly:

Hoodat:

Considering the rampant and felony crimes the democrats close ranks and are utterly blind to in the party crimes.  Should Biden win,  I expect there will be no limits to the crimes democrats engage in and no accountabilities whatsoever. :smokin:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 04:34:56 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2020, 06:12:00 pm »
https://www.ajc.com/politics/politics-blog/kemp-rejects-calls-for-special-session-to-change-runoff-voting-rules/S7VSDC5PXJDVTH3FWZ3ZFJFU4U/

The Republicans are refusing to address the weakness in voter registration laws.  Hang it up, the fix is in.