Author Topic: Kamala Harris: ‘We Did It, Joe … Let’s Get Started’  (Read 352 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Dr. Susan Berry 7 Nov 2020

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) said Saturday in a tweeted video of herself supposedly congratulating Joe Biden and celebrating a joint victory, “We did it, Joe. You’re going to be the next president of the United States.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/07/kamala-harris-we-did-it-joe-lets-get-started/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline I-ambush

Step 1: Kamala dumps the Senior Olympics President

Offline Hoodat

Harris acts like she won the lottery.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

Kamala Harris: ‘We Did It, Joe

We know what you did, skank, and you're not getting away with it. 

Offline dfwgator

:3:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
These two knuckleheads end up with the brass ring, I intend to drop cable.  I do not care to hear that squeaky voice from that San Fran POS for four years.  If they get in, I am certain she will be the first female POTUS, and I hope to just erase that history from my life as it happens.  All of it!

I will watch my movie collection.  I have enough of them to watch one movie a day and not run out of different movies in their four years.  And I will finally start writing in earnest.  I have my first book halfway done, and someone that wants to publish it just hearing what I was writing about.

My second book will be fiction.  I have a doosie that I have been walking around with.  If that is successful, I will try to write two books a year like WEB Griffin when he was cranking.  He hasn't written anything in almost two years, which is a huge disappointment.  His book comes out, I buy it within days and have it read.  I love his books.

Offline Hoodat

These two knuckleheads end up with the brass ring, I intend to drop cable. 

Already thinking about that myself.  FoxNews is dead to me.  OAN is the only source I can tolerate.  But in the past few days of purposely avoiding the news, I find that there really isn't anything else on cable/satellite/etc. that is worth watching.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-