Author Topic: Trump Supporters Question Why Biden Has So Many More Votes Than Democratic Senators in Swing States  (Read 462 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Supporters Question Why Biden Has So Many More Votes Than Democratic Senators in Swing States

In Georgia, Biden got 95,801 extra votes than the Democratic Senator.

Published 1 min ago

on 5 November, 2020

Paul Joseph Watson

Trump supporters are questioning why Joe Biden has so many more votes, in the case of Georgia nearly 96,000, in key swing states compared to the number of people who voted for Democratic Senators on the same ticket.

Usually, voters will choose both their preferred president and that president’s corresponding political party when it comes to choosing their Congressional candidate.

“Overwhelming shares of voters who are supporting Trump and Biden say they are also supporting the same-party candidate for Senate,” reported Pew before the election.

However, in key swing states, numbers that would normally expected to be close are showing wild differences when it comes to Joe Biden.

For example, in Georgia, 2,414,651 voted for Biden compared to 2,318,850 who voted for the Democratic Senator – a difference of 95,801.

more
https://summit.news/2020/11/05/trump-supporters-question-why-biden-has-so-many-more-votes-than-democratic-senators-in-swing-states/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
What is suspicious about ticket-splitting?   If one views the election as a lesser-of-two-evils choice,  what is irrational about voting both for Biden and a GOP Senate to contain his party's radicalism?

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline montanajoe

Well many of us voted against Trump.....

but do not support the Dims and voted that way down ticket.... :shrug:

Offline LMAO

Well many of us voted against Trump.....

but do not support the Dims and voted that way down ticket.... :shrug:

You did what my son did. He voted Republican down ticket but  left the presidential oval blank

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

The Nothing-To-See-Here club is called to order.

Offline LMAO

The Nothing-To-See-Here club is called to order.

Huh?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline skeeter

Huh?

Is your point the above mentioned Trump supporters are being unreasonable for pointing out the anomaly? Seems to me their suspicions, taken with the other sh*t-ton of evidence of fraud, are well founded.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 12:52:24 am by skeeter »

Offline LMAO

Is your point the above mentioned Trump supporters are being unreasonable for pointing out the anomaly? Seems to me their suspicions are well founded.

And they could be right.

I agree with anyone who says no more universal mass mail in voting. You’re afraid to go to the voting booth because you’re afraid to get Covid? Then you’ve made an active decision not to vote. You’re not being disenfranchised

Barry Goldwater

Offline skeeter

And they could be right.

I agree with anyone who says no more universal mass mail in voting. You’re afraid to go to the voting booth because you’re afraid to get Covid? Then you’ve made an active decision not to vote. You’re not being disenfranchised
:amen:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
What is suspicious about ticket-splitting?   If one views the election as a lesser-of-two-evils choice,  what is irrational about voting both for Biden and a GOP Senate to contain his party's radicalism?

That is exactly the truth. If they're not voting third party, many simply will leave that line blank, or vote Biden. I did that in MA when I could not bear to vote for that muttonhead Charlie Baker.