Author Topic: Major Error Found In Arizona Results  (Read 541 times)

rangerrebew

Major Error Found In Arizona Results
« on: November 05, 2020, 05:49:17 pm »
Major Error Found In Arizona Results

Data said 98% of votes had been counted; only 86% was actually counted.
By  Hank Berrien
•
Nov 4, 2020   DailyWire.com

On Wednesday, a significant error was discovered that could affect the results of the presidential election in Arizona: Edison Research data, which major news organizations including The New York Times utilize to report voting results, reported that 98% of precincts in Arizona had been counted when in fact only 86% had been counted.

New York Times editor Patrick LaForge tweeted, “An error was found in the data feed from Edison Research (used by @nytimes and other news organizations) for Arizona results – 86 percent of ballots have been counted, not 98%. NYT has not called the state for Biden, though he still leads.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-major-error-found-in-arizona-results?__s=8wrwmrluetijm3dxgpyc

Offline skeeter

Re: Major Error Found In Arizona Results
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 05:51:36 pm »
The reporters are keen to know if the "found" ballots are mail-in or not. Wonder why.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 09:57:40 pm »
Edison is getting that 98% number from the crooked Rat Secretary of State's office.  Her website currently says 100% of the precincts are counted, and that's a lie...we know better.  In public comments, they are admitting it's much lower than that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2020, 10:01:27 pm »
The reporters are keen to know if the "found" ballots are mail-in or not. Wonder why.

The "reporters" are asking a stupid question that's been answered already.  The Mail-in votes from early balloting were in last week, and they were counted before election day.  The votes in question are the in-person, election day votes, Mailed Ballots that were not mailed back but rather dropped off at the regular polling locations, and Provisional ballots.  And that is the order they are counted.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 10:10:03 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 05:06:47 am »
Nobody wants to know if nearly all the remaining votes are for democrats?  Why? :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2020, 11:26:15 am »
Article is 2 days old.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 12:31:37 pm »
With massive voter irregularities realized, Arizona is back in play.  Some say now, that Trump will prevail.  Apparently some think that massive voter theft is a crime, despite democrats believing it is a virtue. :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2020, 12:59:36 pm »
With massive voter irregularities realized, Arizona is back in play.  Some say now, that Trump will prevail.  Apparently some think that massive voter theft is a crime, despite democrats believing it is a virtue. :smokin:

Trump prevailing? I don't see it.  The fix has been in, voter fraud and corruption is rampant and they won't even let GOP poll workers into some of the precincts.

Unless he can get the courts on his side he will not be re-elected.

I don't have any confidence that if it makes it to the SCOTUS that Barrett will not recuse herself. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline verga

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2020, 01:14:29 pm »
BKMK
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2020, 03:19:57 pm »
The fix is in, indeed!  Why was this mail-in balloting scheme instituted?  Why weren't these ballots counted as they came in, saving time, and allowing everyone to see what was actually happening and to allow a competent vote count?  Wasn't that SUPPOSED to be the reason for these ballots?  Or would it have been to make it easier for the non-citizens and the dead to vote?  :patriot: