Author Topic: Recount? A judicially ordered new election is far better  (Read 631 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Recount? A judicially ordered new election is far better
« on: November 05, 2020, 04:24:52 pm »
November 5, 2020
By Monica Showalter

It's not enough that riots, chaos and economic mismanagement plague America's one-party blue cities.

In cities such as Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Minneapolis, the usual machine-politics deliveries for Democrats appear to be on overdrive. In this election, stealing elections is an act they've taken national, with President Trump the target.

There've been reports of voter intimidation, illegal electioneering, and observer suppression in Philadelphia; illegal ballot-harvesting and vote-buying in Minneapolis; big midnight vote dumps of 'found' ballots' bearing votes for all a single party in Detroit, alongside boarded up windows by election officials to prevent observation of what goes on the the totalization rooms, and now backdated ballots. In Atlanta,  Rev. Alveda King, Martin Luther King's niece, has declared she has seen voter fraud firsthand in her city, too.

Just by coincidence, they're all in states now under dispute in the general election, states where the president appeared to be ahead until the ballot-counting suddenly stopped and then the numbers suddenly reversed. He's suing Michigan and Wisconsin, and possibly some others.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/recount_a_judicially_ordered_redone_election_is_far_better.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline montanajoe

Re: Recount? A judicially ordered new election is far better
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 04:28:27 pm »
Ain't happening... :shrug:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 04:30:09 pm »
Nope.  We don't do "redos."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2020, 05:15:25 pm »
November 5, 2020
By Monica Showalter

It's not enough that riots, chaos and economic mismanagement plague America's one-party blue cities.

In cities such as Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Minneapolis, the usual machine-politics deliveries for Democrats appear to be on overdrive. In this election, stealing elections is an act they've taken national, with President Trump the target.

There've been reports of voter intimidation, illegal electioneering, and observer suppression in Philadelphia; illegal ballot-harvesting and vote-buying in Minneapolis; big midnight vote dumps of 'found' ballots' bearing votes for all a single party in Detroit, alongside boarded up windows by election officials to prevent observation of what goes on the the totalization rooms, and now backdated ballots. In Atlanta,  Rev. Alveda King, Martin Luther King's niece, has declared she has seen voter fraud firsthand in her city, too.

Just by coincidence, they're all in states now under dispute in the general election, states where the president appeared to be ahead until the ballot-counting suddenly stopped and then the numbers suddenly reversed. He's suing Michigan and Wisconsin, and possibly some others.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/recount_a_judicially_ordered_redone_election_is_far_better.html

You have got to be kidding. We've been mocking the Dems for saying this for the past 4 years, where in the USC does it allow for this?

Conservatives continue to out-stupid each other.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2020, 06:56:10 pm »
You have got to be kidding. We've been mocking the Dems for saying this for the past 4 years, where in the USC does it allow for this?

Conservatives continue to out-stupid each other.

That's odd....Republicans are not accused of electoral fraud, for the most part, and all the states causing trouble in the counts have elections run by Dems (and I include AZ in that, because the SoS runs the elections and is a Rat).  This analogy of yours does not work.  :shrug:

Plus, as a general proposition, Dems deserve to be mocked.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2020, 06:57:13 pm »
That's odd....Republicans are not accused of electoral fraud, for the most part, and all the states causing trouble in the counts have elections run by Dems (and I include AZ in that, because the SoS runs the elections and is a Rat).  This analogy of yours does not work.  :shrug:

:facepalm:

Yeah, no. No new election. If there's fraud then go through the courts.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2020, 07:00:10 pm »

Plus, as a general proposition, Dems deserve to be mocked.

:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2020, 08:15:21 pm »

I agreed in advance upthread.  No "do overs."  We are not a banana republic, despite the Rats' best efforts.
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2020, 08:35:44 pm »
BKMK
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

• Technical
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2020, 09:30:34 pm »
I agreed in advance upthread.  No "do overs."  We are not a banana republic, despite the Rats' best efforts.

Ok, sorry about that.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2020, 09:32:28 pm »

I'm reading though that the courts are throwing out the lawsuits.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2020, 09:43:24 pm »
I'm reading though that the courts are throwing out the lawsuits.

Some are, some aren't.  An Appellate Court in Philly overturned a lower court decision against Trump.  Yes, the Rats are getting lawsuits tossed by the lower courts, but they are losing the appeals.  When this hits the Federal Circuits, Trump's luck will improve.  And...this is why it's important that Trump got Barrett on the SCOTUS. 

Oh, I doubt she would recuse because Trump nominated her.  She has the precedent of Sotomayor's refusal to recuse on a case she personally argued before that very court.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2020, 09:54:17 pm »
Some are, some aren't.  An Appellate Court in Philly overturned a lower court decision against Trump.  Yes, the Rats are getting lawsuits tossed by the lower courts, but they are losing the appeals.  When this hits the Federal Circuits, Trump's luck will improve.  And...this is why it's important that Trump got Barrett on the SCOTUS. 

Oh, I doubt she would recuse because Trump nominated her.  She has the precedent of Sotomayor's refusal to recuse on a case she personally argued before that very court.

That's just it ... if these cases even make it to the Federal circuits  .... we'll see.

Damn ... damn .... and damn .... this shouldn't even be happening.  Our election system is absolutely corrupt and this kind of crap happened during the mid terms ... did the RNC and Trump camp actually think the corruption wouldn't continue?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2020, 10:17:23 pm »
That's just it ... if these cases even make it to the Federal circuits  .... we'll see.

Damn ... damn .... and damn .... this shouldn't even be happening.  Our election system is absolutely corrupt and this kind of crap happened during the mid terms ... did the RNC and Trump camp actually think the corruption wouldn't continue?

Lewandowski said in the Press Conference with Pam Bondi in Philly that the Trump legal team filed a suit in Federal Court over their defiance of the PA Appellate court's decision to allow Republican observers into the counting facility.  This is another case where the States have to be permitted to act before the Feds can step in, just like when the demands went up to roll tanks on the rioters in Portland, OR.  It wan't right then, and it isn't now.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2020, 01:52:43 am »
Title:
"Recount? A judicially ordered new election is far better"

Not. Gonna. Happen.

Next topic...?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2020, 02:24:31 am »
Title:
"Recount? A judicially ordered new election is far better"

Not. Gonna. Happen.

Next topic...?

I'm wondering if Monica Showalter, an otherwise fine writer, really came up with an idea this stupid?
I will NOT comply.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2020, 04:57:19 am »
Correcting election fraud 4 dang years ago was the answer.  Looked like NOBODY ON EITHER SIDE GAVE A SHIITE WHEN IT REALLY MATTERED.  But plenty are ready to bawl their eyes out now.  Imagine that !  Fool me once shame on you, 2016 hitlery nearly won by fraud.  Fool me twice (second time), 4 years later, SHAME ON YOU!
 ****slapping :2popcorn: ****slapping :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions