Author Topic: Report: Trump Campaign Assembling ‘All-Star’ Legal Team for Election Challenges  (Read 314 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Trump Campaign Assembling ‘All-Star’ Legal Team for Election Challenges

Joshua Caplan 4 Nov 2020

President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign is assembling an “all-star” legal team to spearhead legal challenges in battleground states such as Michigan, according to a Wednesday report.

Just The News’ John Solomon reports:

Among the lawyers the president is activating include his private attorney Jay Sekulow, who will help campaign lawyers with matters before the Supreme Court as well as former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, officials said.

Sidney Powell, the lawyer for former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, may also be called upon, officials said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/04/report-trump-campaign-assembling-all-star-legal-team-election-challenges/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats made clear they assembled their army of lawyers weeks/months ago for this.  Looking too much like a day late and a dollar short.  I sure hope not! **nononono*
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"found votes"
The Democrats 'found votes'.
OK, so let us have a look at those 'found votes'.
How many of them are dead.
How many of them are dementia and do not know what they are doing?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Massive fraud has been uncovered, and districts that were heavy with Republican voters got felt tip markers to fill out their ballots, nullifying their votes.  Don't worry election thieves are not worrying, they get a jail cell to share with hitlery.  When ever that might be. Care to lay yer bets ?  Clue, its a sucker bet. :silly: :shrug: :silly:
  None are so blind as those that refuse to see. **nononono* 8888crybaby **nononono*
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions