Author Topic: Stevie Wonder On Reparations: "I Know Joe Biden Will Do It"  (Read 129 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stevie Wonder On Reparations: "I Know Joe Biden Will Do It"
« on: November 02, 2020, 03:44:54 pm »
 Follow Collin Rugg
Posted November 2, 2020 in Politics

During a campaign rally in Detroit, Michigan for former Vice President and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Sunday, musician Stevie Wonder called for reparations for black people for “the work that we’ve all done for the last 400 years, unpaid!”

“Supposedly Juneteenth is a holiday, okay. I think we can do better than that and I know Joe Biden will do it. Give us reparations for the work that we’ve all done for the last 400 years, unpaid!” Wonder said.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/stevie-wonder-on-reparations-i-know-joe-biden-will-do-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Stevie Wonder On Reparations: "I Know Joe Biden Will Do It"
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 03:59:48 pm »
A good reporter would ask Stevie why he believes he deserves reparations as he makes more money than 99% of the rest of Americans.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

Re: Stevie Wonder On Reparations: "I Know Joe Biden Will Do It"
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 04:15:00 pm »
Possibly. But if you believe in things you don’t understand, Stevie, you’ll suffer.