Author Topic: While Fearmongering About Voter Intimidation, The Left Promises To Revolt If Trump Wins  (Read 291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 While Fearmongering About Voter Intimidation, The Left Promises To Revolt If Trump Wins

While spinning false and exaggerated stories of right-wing threats, the left is ignoring perhaps the biggest threat of voter intimidation. Why? Because it's coming from their own ranks.

By Elle Reynolds
November 1, 2020

Resistance Democrats want you to be worried about voter intimidation. They also want you to know that they will not be going gently into that good election night if President Trump wins again.

It seems like threats of “creating serious disruption,” as one Resistance group expressed plans to do if Trump wins, might be a worrisome voter intimidation tactic. (If someone told me he would bring mass chaos to the streets if I voted for a particular candidate, I’d feel intimidated.) But the media and Twitter establishments are a lot more interested in a narrative where voter intimidation comes from the right.

Much was made of emails circulating, allegedly from the extremist group “Proud Boys,” threatening to “come after” people unless they cast their votes for Trump.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/01/while-fearmongering-about-voter-intimidation-the-left-promises-to-revolt-if-trump-wins/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Have the Rats ever made an accusation that they weren't themselves already guilty of?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!

If you will PLEASE do this,I promise to not ask anything else of you for as long as you live.

Honest!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

I'm ready this time.  I have 6 rolls of toilet paper.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.