Author Topic: Hell Hath No Fury Like a Female Democratic Senator Scorned  (Read 229 times)

rangerrebew

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Female Democratic Senator Scorned
« on: October 28, 2020, 02:42:01 pm »
 Hell Hath No Fury Like a Female Democratic Senator Scorned
The Democrats’ politics of envy was on ugly display in the Barrett hearings.
by Anne Hendershott
October 18, 2020, 12:05 AM

by E. Donald Elliott

In the politics of envy that permeated the Senate Judiciary hearings for Judge Amy Coney Barrett, Sen. Amy Klobuchar’s lament that “I might have thought someday I’d be sitting in that chair” was the most revealing of all. Spoken half in jest, Klobuchar’s musings exposed the malign envy that several of the female Democratic senators expressed toward Judge Barrett. Angry that a pro-choice progressive like herself would not be filling the vacancy left by the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Klobuchar and her progressive female colleagues on the Judiciary Committee showed themselves to be the same kind of envious harpies that Dante Alighieri warned us about in the Inferno, where they occupied the second terrace of hell.

Envy is often inextricably intertwined with pride. Often called the “sin of sins,” the sin of pride is — like the sin of envy — a narcissistic preoccupation with self.

Angry that they had “given up” so much to pursue their progressive politics — a politics that sacrificed unborn children in pursuit of power — the female senators showed themselves to be the most unhappy women of all. The bitterness in their voices and the angry expressions on their contorted faces tell the story of their rage that a woman like Judge Barrett could have attained so much without sacrificing her own soul to Planned Parenthood and its agenda of death. They have been telling us for years that women’s access to “reproductive health” was key to helping women attain their full potential. But the quiet confidence and faithful witness of the pro-life judicial candidate put the lie to all of that.

https://spectator.org/hell-hath-no-fury-like-a-female-democratic-senator-scorned/

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like a Female Democratic Senator Scorned
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 03:32:30 pm »
I was particularly impressed with the question about sexual favors.

I was speechless.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 04:51:03 pm »

I was speechless.
That was such an egregiously awful question that Hirono asked Barret that it might deserve a special place in the annals of stupid questions posed to SC candidates. It reflected more on Hirono's lack of integrity than anything else.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 10:15:46 pm »

I was speechless.

Hirono asks that "question" of every Trump judicial nominee. It's her Hate-Trump shtick and her Trump-Hatred seems to have her blinded to how stupid it looks.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2020, 01:23:43 am »
Ah, the question about ENVY....again.  If I bring it up......lol.