Author Topic: Celebrities (again!) Say They will Leave US if Trump is Victorious  (Read 227 times)

rangerrebew

Celebrities (again!) Say They will Leave US if Trump is Victorious
10/27/2020   

Sheesh!  Didn’t we hear that four years ago and it is deja vu all over again!

I see that even The Hill (don’t they have more serious news to write about) told us earlier this month that rocker Tommy Lee might decamp to the more politically sane UK or even go back to his “motherland” in Greece if Trump wins four more years in the White House.

JusttheNews reports that Bruce Springsteen is entertaining a move to Australia, but that is hypothetical because he says there is no way Biden will loose.

Meanwhile a Sheriff in Ohio says he will help any who despise America that much to leave the country.

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/2020/10/27/celebrities-again-say-they-will-leave-us-if-trump-is-victorious/
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 02:25:14 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Celebrities (again!) Say They will Leave US if Trump is Victorious
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 04:28:42 pm »
They won't, because the US is where the $$ is.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 04:30:32 pm »
Send them all away, and make them renounce their citizenship so they can't return as a citizen.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 04:31:19 pm »
I want guarantees this time.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline dancer

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2020, 08:16:19 am »
I want guarantees this time.
We all do.  They need to come up with a new line.  That one is as worn out as the race card.