Author Topic: Left’s Post-Election Agenda: More Riots, ‘Truth Commissions,’ Other Punishment For Their Foes — That  (Read 193 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Left’s Post-Election Agenda: More Riots, ‘Truth Commissions,’ Other Punishment For Their Foes — That Means You

I & I Editorial Board

October 27, 2020

I&I Editorial

You hear it every day. Someone says, “I just want the election to be over,” hoping out loud that things will somehow “return to normal” once the 2020 vote ends. But it won’t. The left already has plans to ensure that.

By “return to normal,” of course, we refer to an America not so riven by politics that families and neighbors no longer talk to each other because of the deep political divide. An America where people again become friendly and human, politics recede in importance, the economy and schools reopen, and suspicion of others’ political motives fade into the deep background.

Sounds great, the fabled tolerant America of yore. But, sorry, whether Donald Trump wins or loses, the left has other plans.

And “normal” isn’t part of them. In fact, even if Trump wins in a landslide and Republicans win both chambers of Congress on his coattails, the left already has plans for “Trump II: The Disruption.”

No, this isn’t some dystopic fantasy. After four years of non-stop interference with Trump’s presidency by the Democrats, we know it’s a hard reality.

Here’s more evidence: A group called “Shutdown DC” vows street action, regardless of the outcome:

We can’t anticipate exactly how Trump and his enablers will try to attack democracy (although we have been gaming out a number of different scenarios), but we know that the stakes are too high to sit on the sidelines and wait. That’s why we’re making plans to be in the streets before the polls even close, ready to adapt and respond to whatever comes our way.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/10/27/lefts-post-election-agenda-more-riots-truth-commissions-other-punishment-for-their-foes-that-means-you/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
We can’t anticipate exactly how Trump and his enablers will try to attack democracy

We know EXACTLY how Mr Trump will "attack democracy" --- by WINNING THE ELECTION !!!  Fair and square!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline LegalAmerican

We know EXACTLY how Mr Trump will "attack democracy" --- by WINNING THE ELECTION !!!  Fair and square!

These communists say everything backwards.  Started being really bad with marxist obama. 

THEY ARE ATTACKING AMERICA!  Not POTUS. 

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
They think anyway.

If Trump wins, and especially if the GOP takes back the House, the Left is going to try and put America up against the wall.

And there will be that point where they get fed up and start dishing out the hurt in the other direction.
The Republic is lost.