Author Topic: Minnesota GOP Senate hopeful undergoes emergency surgery  (Read 144 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Minnesota GOP Senate hopeful undergoes emergency surgery
« on: October 26, 2020, 04:41:52 pm »
Minnesota GOP Senate hopeful undergoes emergency surgery
By Max Greenwood - 10/26/20 12:06 PM EDT

Minnesota Senate candidate Jason Lewis (R) was rushed into surgery on Monday after he was diagnosed with a potentially life-threatening internal hernia, his campaign said.

Lewis, a former one-term congressman, was taken to the emergency room early Monday morning after experiencing severe abdominal pain. Doctors diagnosed him with a “severe internal hernia” that his campaign said could prove deadly if not treated quickly.

“As such, Congressman Lewis was rushed into emergency surgery which he is now undergoing,” Lewis’s campaign manager Tom Szymanski said in a statement.

“Prior to being taken to the operating room, Jason was in good spirits, optimistic, and true to form, he was speculating about when he could resume campaigning, eager to continue fighting for his fellow Minnesotans,” he added.

Lewis’s emergency operation comes just eight days before the Nov. 3 election, in which he’s facing off against incumbent Sen. Tina Smith (D-Minn.).

DEVELOPING

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/522764-minnesota-gop-senate-hopeful-undergoes-emergency-surgery
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Minnesota GOP Senate hopeful undergoes emergency surgery
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 04:48:30 pm »
I don't know. I am suspect about everything.  Good way to get him OUT of the race.  Hernia?  Most of us have one. This makes me think of Joan Rivers.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 06:31:01 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 06:39:53 pm »
Minnesota Senate candidate Jason Lewis undergoes 'successful' hernia surgery
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/522796-minnesota-senate-candidate-jason-lewis-undergoes-successful-hernia-surgery

Good!  I hope he continues to stay alive.   888high58888