Author Topic: How corrupt is FBI Director Wray? Let me count the ways  (Read 110 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How corrupt is FBI Director Wray? Let me count the ways
« on: October 24, 2020, 01:04:36 pm »
October 24, 2020
How corrupt is FBI Director Wray? Let me count the ways
By Pete McArdle

If Americans disgusted at the shameless, partisan shenanigans of former FBI head James Comey thought Christopher Wray was going to come in and clean house at the now disgraced agency, they’ve got another think coming.

To be fair, incoming Director Wray was faced with a multitude of questionable FBI actions – and failures to act – by Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Clinesmith, et al. There is voluminous evidence, for those with eyes to see, that Comey’s crew purposely tanked two separate investigations into Crooked Hillary and the Clinton Foundation. They followed that up by setting up President Trump’s national security advisor, Gen. Mike Flynn, and trying to imprison him for doing nothing wrong, a process that continues to this day thanks to rogue federal judge Emmet Sullivan.

Worse still, the FBI was also busy spying on Donald Trump, his campaign and his administration, based on nonsense they knew was paid for by Hillary Clinton and promoted by John Brennan, the equally repulsive and mendacious head of Obama’s CIA.

In the course of that particular scam, the FBI lied through their teeth to FISA judges – who, based on their reaction, seem to be OK with it – and coordinated their slanderous claims with members of the press, all so the American public would think their president was Vladimir Putin’s pawn.

But that wasn’t enough for the Comey Gang, no. In a move that made J. Edgar Hoover look like a poor man’s Ru Paul, FBI Director Comey leaked confidential memos to a fellow leftist in the hope that it would result in a special counsel investigation. It did, and who headed up that that particular fraud?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/how_corrupt_is_fbi_director_wray_let_me_count_the_ways.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34