Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Final Presidential Debate in Nashville, TN  (Read 17626 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: LIVE THREAD: Final Presidential Debate in Nashville, TN
« Reply #350 on: October 23, 2020, 03:23:10 am »

It might in Texas and Pennslyvania.

And Ohio.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #351 on: October 23, 2020, 03:23:36 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Here you go @JoeBiden !

Video:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1319466667676749824

10:32 PM · Oct 22, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline aligncare

« Reply #352 on: October 23, 2020, 03:27:03 am »
@massadvj
How dare you have an opinion that differs from________________! I somehow missed that this was the echo chamber forum, how about you?

Give it a rest. LegalA was just being sarcastic with that lead-in line, she wasn’t expressing indignation.

« Reply #353 on: October 23, 2020, 03:29:39 am »
Trump won the round on race and Biden totally fell apart. No one saw that coming.— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) October 23, 2020

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #354 on: October 23, 2020, 03:30:07 am »
Give it a rest. LegalA was just being sarcastic with that lead-in line, she wasn’t expressing indignation.
Give it a rest yourself, I was only being just as sarcastic her. Did you suit up in your Lone Ranger outfit to come to the rescue?

« Reply #355 on: October 23, 2020, 03:31:34 am »
Megyn Kelly
@megynkelly

Trump won this debate, handily. Biden wasn’t a force at all. Trump was substantive, on-point, well-tempered. Definitely helped himself, when it mattered most.

7:35 PM · Oct 22, 2020

https://twitter.com/megynkelly/status/1319467519820922881?s=20

« Reply #356 on: October 23, 2020, 03:32:41 am »
White House source tells @OANN Trump walked off stage, looked at staff, said "let's finish this" and walked off to the motorcade.— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) October 23, 2020

Offline skeeter

« Reply #357 on: October 23, 2020, 03:33:15 am »

Trump seemed sincerely hurt by the suggestion he is in any way racist. IMO that is exactly the tone he needed to hit.

« Reply #358 on: October 23, 2020, 03:33:22 am »
Solid debate. Trump won.— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) October 23, 2020

« Reply #359 on: October 23, 2020, 03:34:58 am »
Biden’s assertion that Republican Congress stood in the way of criminal justice reform is 100% wrong. I was the lead sponsor of the bill and was pleading with Democrats to join us. Dems did not want Republicans to succeed with this bill. #BidenDidNothing— Jason Chaffetz (@jasoninthehouse) October 23, 2020

Offline aligncare

« Reply #360 on: October 23, 2020, 03:39:39 am »
Give it a rest yourself, I was only being just as sarcastic her. Did you suit up in your Lone Ranger outfit to come to the rescue?

Usually I scroll past your comments, but I stopped this time because of the way @LegalAmerican gets treated around here. As the mods are quick to point out, she’s not the topic of this thread. Anyway, disregard my post, I generally do yours.

« Reply #361 on: October 23, 2020, 03:40:44 am »
Dan Scavino
@DanScavino

Getting ready to depart Tennessee! #Debates2020

Video:

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1319475066896146432

11:05 PM · Oct 22, 2020·Periscope

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #362 on: October 23, 2020, 03:41:42 am »
Check this. President Trump on the tarmac after the debate

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ynJOqyjaYAKR
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

« Reply #363 on: October 23, 2020, 03:50:15 am »
Trump seemed sincerely hurt by the suggestion he is in any way racist. IMO that is exactly the tone he needed to hit.

I agree @skeeter  People not only forget he's a human being, but that he had a long life before winning the White House.  And in that life there was never a hint of racism from Donald Trump. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #364 on: October 23, 2020, 03:51:13 am »
Usually I scroll past your comments, but I stopped this time because of the way @LegalAmerican gets treated around here. As the mods are quick to point out, she’s not the topic of this thread. Anyway, disregard my post, I generally do yours.

I totally agree, @aligncare

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #365 on: October 23, 2020, 03:53:44 am »

Yes. Am I in trouble again?

I just can't stop being a fully autonomous human being. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #366 on: October 23, 2020, 03:55:57 am »
I agree @skeeter  People not only forget he's a human being, but that he had a long life before winning the White House.  And in that life there was never a hint of racism from Donald Trump.

Nor ever even an allegation of racism. In fact, before now, the film and tv world loved The Donald. People around Trump know the truth, know him to be kind hearted and free of racial discrimination.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #367 on: October 23, 2020, 03:56:11 am »
Yes. Am I in trouble again?

I just can't stop being a fully autonomous human being.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #368 on: October 23, 2020, 04:02:18 am »
Check this. President Trump on the tarmac after the debate

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ynJOqyjaYAKR

That was great!  He loves the people and we love POTUS.   44444heart 44444heart 44444heart

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #369 on: October 23, 2020, 04:07:17 am »
I just do not understand how anyone on this board can think Biden did well tonight.  We must have watched different debates.

I heard Joe Clueless say he will end the oil industry.  Not only did that kill his chance for the Dems in Texas, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, Louisiana, the Dakotas, West Virginia, and perhaps another half dozen states, it will kill the down line of folks running as well.  Biden bit on that like a fish charging a lure and running with it.  What a dumb *ss!!!

Biden on COVID kept talking about when I have a plan, implying he has nothing but his Johnson in his hand.  What a phony senile fool.

Biden lied repeatedly, and the media that will try to be honest will show that over and over again over the next two weeks.

Biden claimed he never said he would end fracking.  LIE! LIE! LIE!  I heard him say multiple times he would end fracking.  His sidekick also said the same, even indicating she would end it DAY ONE.

Biden is claiming solar and wind power will displace oil and natural gas, replace fossil fuels.  Well, he knows almost nothing about energy.  California is experiencing regular brown outs because they do NOT have the ability to generate sufficient levels of energy.  The primary supplier of electric in the USA is natural gas.  DO away with that, the whole country will be experiencing brown outs, and no amount of solar and wind will supplant fossil fuels and leave us with sufficient energy levels.  Plain insane.  Joe Clueless is extremely clueless.

I think Trump spoke honestly on the issues, and Biden resorted to lying throughout the evening.  In fact, I believe Biden is a pathological liar.  He will be fried over the next 12 days in regard to his repeated lying from tonight.

Remember, Biden has been hunkered down for five days preparing for this debate.  The president on the other hand has been campaigning vigorously across the nation.  He has been working every day long hours for the American people.  There is no comparison here.  NONE!!!

I voted days ago for the president.  I had lunch today with a friend who is Libertarian, leaning uber liberal, and we talked about politics, and he said he did not know who to vote for.  When we were done, and listening to me, I had him convinced he only had one choice for president.  TRUMP!

Believe me, there are many wishing they did not vote yet that supported Biden before today.  I think this debate buries Biden.  I have over 20 years in healthcare, and I can tell you Biden knows almost nothing about healthcare.  NOTHING!!!

And Biden wants to legalize all the illegals in the USA.  he is using a number from 20 years ago, 11 million.  That number is north of 30 million, and may well be 60 million.  I vehemently oppose legalizing any illegal aliens, including DACA folks.  The fact their parents dragged them into the USA illegally gives them no additional rights.  NONE!  Either we have a country with sovereignty or we don't.

It was the Obama/Biden ADministartion that denied senior citizens three years of COLA increases with a 4th year increase of 0.3%.  Only Obama/Biden have denied seniors essential dollars for their survival, yet Biden is running about declaring Trump will take Social Security away from seniors.

It was Obama/Biden that took away $750 billion from Medicare to fund Obamacare.  Seniors forget what fine acts the Obama/Biden Administration subjected upon seniors.

Yes, if we go ahead with the Green New Deal, it will generate a few million new jobs, but it will take away tens of millions of existing jobs. 

What are you doing with that extra $2,500 in savings from healthcare premiums the Obama/Biden Administration promised?  Huh...your premiums doubled if you were lucky, I know folks whose premiums went up four fold, and they and their families no longer have healthcare, for their premiums went from $700 per month to $2,500 per month.  I know many folks that had healthcare before Obamacare, and live without it today.  MANY!!!

One of the BIG LIES by Biden, no one lost their healthcare.  What poppycock.  I know a dozen folks that had healthcare before Obamacare that can no longer afford healthcare premiums.  There have been numbers that indicate the number without healthcare have more than doubled because of the results of Obamacare.  LIAR!!!

I JUST DO NOT THINK BIDEN IS CAPABLE OF TELLING THE TRUTH.  JOE CLUELESS COULD NOT BE MORE CLUELESS!

« Reply #370 on: October 23, 2020, 04:15:00 am »

« Reply #371 on: October 23, 2020, 04:24:17 am »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #372 on: October 23, 2020, 04:28:49 am »
I JUST DO NOT THINK BIDEN IS CAPABLE OF TELLING THE TRUTH.

Joe Biden did get caught telling the truth once, but he lied his way out of it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #373 on: October 23, 2020, 08:21:04 am »
Thanks for the 'Live' thread, @mystery-ak

Thanks for the POTUS & First Lady pics, @Right_in_Virginia

Thank you, President Trump!  MAGA 2020!!

« Reply #374 on: October 23, 2020, 09:52:44 am »
Jan Brewer
@GovBrewer

Fact:  Cages were built to detain unaccompanied children when @JoeBiden was VP not later by @realDonaldTrump
How do a I know? Because the Obama/Biden Administration gave me a tour of the cages in 2014 when I was governor.

10:16 PM · Oct 22, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/GovBrewer/status/1319462687391117312