Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Final Presidential Debate in Nashville, TN  (Read 17620 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: LIVE THREAD: Final Presidential Debate in Nashville, TN
« Reply #325 on: October 23, 2020, 02:50:13 am »
Mark Pantano
@TheMarkPantano
·
2m
No knockouts.

No self destruction.

The race remains as it was.

This debate changed nothing.

Nope.  Getting Biden to admit he will phase out fossil fuels (and fracking) and implement the green new deal keeps Texas red and Pennsylvania in the Trump column.  It shores up North Carolina, too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #326 on: October 23, 2020, 02:50:27 am »
That's all for me..night
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #327 on: October 23, 2020, 02:50:43 am »
Odd ... did I miss the discussion on law and order and the Second Amendment?   :pondering:

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #328 on: October 23, 2020, 02:52:00 am »
Mark Pantano
@TheMarkPantano
·
2m
No knockouts.

No self destruction.

The race remains as it was.

This debate changed nothing.

That's the fact....

If Trump loses it will be traced to the Trump campaign spending month's portraying Biden as a feeble senile old man...in each of the debates he proved them wrong.

Wondering why the conspiracy theorists have not concluded it was all a trap and ruse by Biden... :shrug:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #329 on: October 23, 2020, 02:52:23 am »
I hate to say it, but Biden exceeded expectations tonight.  Trump was Trump.  I think Biden looked like a not-so-dangerous alternative to Trump, and that is really all he had to do to meet his objectives.  This debate did nothing to change the dynamics of the campaign.  Now it is just a matter of finding out whether the polls or our lying eyes (the crowds, the signs, the enthusiasm, etc.) are the true reflection of the mood of the country right now.

Then DON'T say it.  No, BIDEN was caught in a lot of lies.  47 years at the helm and you still want to support BIDEN? 
POTUS TRUMP  WAS WONDERFUL. They still didn't want to let POTUS  talk.  Moderator was another activist. When they start out making a bunch of non-factual statements, before asking a question, THAT IS ACTIVISM...NOT OBJECTIVE JOURNALISM.  Why is it America's job to take care of all the races?  ALL HAVE THE SAME OPPORTUNITIES TO SUCCEED. We are always asked, to do more.  fix yourselves already.  when moderator brings up color, all credibility is lost.  why, do we have to do MORE for color?  What are you saying?  are you inferior?  I would be ashamed to keep asking for "help."

« Reply #330 on: October 23, 2020, 02:53:03 am »
Brian Kilmeade
@kilmeade
 Â· 7m
Unofficially @realDonaldTrump interrupted 25 times @JoeBiden 2..but a much more traditional debate..

Biden didn't have to interrupt the President ... the moderator did it for him.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #331 on: October 23, 2020, 02:53:22 am »
Odd ... did I miss the discussion on law and order and the Second Amendment?   :pondering:

Those were on the list of radioactive topics for ‘rats, along with the economy.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #332 on: October 23, 2020, 02:54:17 am »
That's all for me..night

Thanks, Myst. Sleep well to fight another day.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #333 on: October 23, 2020, 02:54:34 am »
Nope.  Getting Biden to admit he will phase out fossil fuels (and fracking) and implement the green new deal keeps Texas red and Pennsylvania in the Trump column.  It shores up North Carolina, too.

some people just can't see, nor put it together.   :thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #334 on: October 23, 2020, 02:55:30 am »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #335 on: October 23, 2020, 02:56:15 am »
Biden didn't have to interrupt the President ... the moderator did it for him.

BINGO. I found her intrusive and acting as an activist.    :thumbsup:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #336 on: October 23, 2020, 02:59:38 am »
Well as expected
Wallace is raving about Biden's performance
I watched the debate on OAN, switched over to Fox in time to hear ‘republican’ Karl Rove saying he didn’t think the debate will have a very big impact, and switched right back to OAN.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #337 on: October 23, 2020, 03:04:43 am »
I hate to say it, but Biden exceeded expectations tonight.  Trump was Trump.  I think Biden looked like a not-so-dangerous alternative to Trump, and that is really all he had to do to meet his objectives.  This debate did nothing to change the dynamics of the campaign.  Now it is just a matter of finding out whether the polls or our lying eyes (the crowds, the signs, the enthusiasm, etc.) are the true reflection of the mood of the country right now.
Watched all three events and I couldn’t  disagree more. This debate substantively accelerated Trumps momentum coming out of the final turn, IMO

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #338 on: October 23, 2020, 03:05:27 am »
I watched the debate on OAN, switched over to Fox in time to hear ‘republican’ Karl Rove saying he didn’t think the debate will have a very big impact, and switched right back to OAN.

It might in Texas and Pennslyvania.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline aligncare

« Reply #339 on: October 23, 2020, 03:07:04 am »
People generally don’t like to switch horses in midstream.

But, despite Joe’s declining cognitive abilities, Joe did well. His 47-years in politics prepared him for this night where he crafted some of the finest examples of political gibberish since Obama’s victory speech.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #340 on: October 23, 2020, 03:07:38 am »
Then DON'T say it.  No, BIDEN was caught in a lot of lies.  47 years at the helm and you still want to support BIDEN? 
POTUS TRUMP  WAS WONDERFUL. They still didn't want to let POTUS  talk.  Moderator was another activist. When they start out making a bunch of non-factual statements, before asking a question, THAT IS ACTIVISM...NOT OBJECTIVE JOURNALISM.  Why is it America's job to take care of all the races?  ALL HAVE THE SAME OPPORTUNITIES TO SUCCEED. We are always asked, to do more.  fix yourselves already.  when moderator brings up color, all credibility is lost.  why, do we have to do MORE for color?  What are you saying?  are you inferior?  I would be ashamed to keep asking for "help."

I don't support Biden.  I already voted for Trump in Pennsylvania via absentee ballot.

« Reply #341 on: October 23, 2020, 03:09:58 am »
Hello 911 I’d like to report a murder: @realDonaldTrump is absolutely killing @JoeBiden on lockdowns, schools and the petty tyrants trying to ruin our economy and harm our children.— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) October 23, 2020

« Reply #342 on: October 23, 2020, 03:10:44 am »
Watched all three events and I couldn’t  disagree more. This debate substantively accelerated Trumps momentum coming out of the final turn, IMO

Well said.   :beer:

« Reply #343 on: October 23, 2020, 03:11:34 am »
BINGO. I found her intrusive and acting as an activist.   

But less so than the other two "moderators".

« Reply #344 on: October 23, 2020, 03:14:37 am »
Joe Biden looks like the most tired, defeated, hack politician ever to draw breath in the history of this nation. He makes the word “hello” sound like a talking point. #ByeByeOldJoe— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) October 23, 2020

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #345 on: October 23, 2020, 03:16:39 am »

This is much much bigger than that.  As I put on my urgent econ message, the oil industry supports 9.8 million jobs in this country.  There are O & G, refineries, and petrochemical plants in probably 40-45 states.  I am absolutley shocked he admited he would do it.  This should seal it for Trump if this energizes people who have these jobs.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #346 on: October 23, 2020, 03:16:48 am »

I agree. I could see fence sitters sliding gently into Trump’s camp as the night wore on. “Hey, this guy’s making sense, and he wants to save my energy job from the crazy green deal democrats!”

« Reply #347 on: October 23, 2020, 03:17:18 am »
I'm amazed at Trump's mastery of the subjects, amazed at how ridiculously polite he was, amazed at how good he was.

Biden is a slurring dementia patient.— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) October 23, 2020

« Reply #348 on: October 23, 2020, 03:17:57 am »
Interesting. Fox just said Biden looked at his watch at 10:22 pm Eastern. Reminded them off Bush 41.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #349 on: October 23, 2020, 03:18:55 am »
I don't support Biden.  I already voted for Trump in Pennsylvania via absentee ballot.

@massadvj
How dare you have an opinion that differs from________________! I somehow missed that this was the echo chamber forum, how about you?