Author Topic: The Ungrateful Generation... Derek Hunter  (Read 109 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Ungrateful Generation... Derek Hunter
« on: October 15, 2020, 01:44:02 pm »
The Ungrateful Generation
Derek Hunter

Posted: Oct 15, 2020 12:01 AM

There’s something annoying about rich kids who despise their parents who happily denounce everything their parents did to provide them an amazing life while living off their money. Liberal kids of conservative parents strike me as the most miserable people on the planet – the trust fund babies marching to end capitalism, for example. The news and political world are not immune to this phenomenon.

How many Members of Congress are there because of their last name? They either married someone who retired or died, or they are the kid of someone who did the same. The entire existence of the Kennedy family is based on this idiocy. And so, it seems, is the life of James Murdoch.

Don’t know who James Murdoch is? You’re not alone. He’s one of Rupert Murdoch’s kids, the one who resigned from the board of Fox News because he’s a left-winger who hates the company that helped bring his personal net worth to $2 billion. That’s right, $2 billion.

How did James earn this money? By being born. Honestly, that’s his major accomplishment in life; he’s the lucky sperm.

I don’t begrudge him the money, he was born to a wildly successful businessman. But he seems to begrudge his father and how he made his fortune, which I do have a problem with.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/10/15/the-ungrateful-generation-n2578065
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34