Author Topic: University Dept Decides They Will Only Accept Grads Focusing On Black Studies  (Read 401 times)

rangerrebew

University Dept Decides They Will Only Accept Grads Focusing On Black Studies

This is another prime example of the "inclusive atmosphere" that Liberals are trying to promote with their forced diversity. Chicago University's English Department put out a notice claiming that they would not be accepting any grads that are not focusing on "Black Studies." They later took down the mention of their rigid acceptance policy, after the public made them realize how ridiculous they were being.

The original post read like this:

"For the 2020-2021 graduate admissions cycle, the University of Chicago English Department is accepting only applicants interested in working in and with Black Studies. We understand Black Studies to be a capacious intellectual project that spans a variety of methodological approaches, fields, geographical areas, languages, and time periods."

https://freedomupdates.com/the-latest/university-dept-decides-they-will-only-accept-grads-focusing-on-black-studies/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
They should have left that notice up.

It immediately informs gifted white and Asian students, "don't apply here, we have nothing to teach you..."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
University Dept Decides They Will Only Accept Grads Focusing On Black Studies

This is another prime example of the "inclusive atmosphere" that Liberals are trying to promote with their forced diversity. Chicago University's English Department put out a notice claiming that they would not be accepting any grads that are not focusing on "Black Studies." They later took down the mention of their rigid acceptance policy, after the public made them realize how ridiculous they were being.

@rangerrebew

THAT's funny,I don't care WHO you are!

Half of those people can barely speak English,and a higher percentage can't spell any words that aren't curse words.

Some can't even read or write at all,and were "AA Social Promotions" all through their educational years.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@rangerrebew

THAT's funny,I don't care WHO you are!

Half of those people can barely speak English,and a higher percentage can't spell any words that aren't curse words.

Some can't even read or write at all,and were "AA Social Promotions" all through their educational years.
Half the time they can't spell the curse words. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Half the time they can't spell the curse words. :shrug:

@Smokin Joe

Well,ya hafta admit if the plan was to cut back on the amount of reading the profs had to do,it was a spectacular plan!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

Well,ya hafta admit if the plan was to cut back on the amount of reading the profs had to do,it was a spectacular plan!
Will the class be taught in Ebonics? (Another ridiculous fraud).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis