Author Topic: BREAKING: Shooting at Denver Protests  (Read 1907 times)

Offline mrclose

BREAKING: Shooting at Denver Protests
« on: October 11, 2020, 01:39:33 am »

ANTIFA murderer shoots a Patriot Prayer demonstrator at point blank range during #denverprotests.

http://twitter.com/Wildman_AZ/status/1315063695706210309
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

Re: BREAKING: Shooting at Denver Protests
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 01:44:28 am »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 01:46:04 am »
"I'm Joe Biden and I approve this shooting."

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 02:07:50 am »
Now they're saying the shooter wasn't Antifa but a news reporter's bodyguard. What?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 02:20:14 am »
Now they're saying the shooter wasn't Antifa but a news reporter's bodyguard. What?
They can call him what they want he's still a chicken shit murderer.

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2020, 02:24:21 am »
   Since they didn't use an AR-15 it can still be considered a peaceful protest/shooting.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2020, 02:27:35 am »
They can call him what they want he's still a chicken shit murderer.
At the very least, he's the most poorly trained security guy in history. Saw something on Twitter that the shooter had been mouthing off to the patriot guys. Not confirmed.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2020, 02:48:05 am »
This can't be.  Dimocrats told us Antifa doesn't exist. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2020, 11:47:25 am »
The TV station's "security guard" has an Antifa tat on his right wrist.

Note the brass being ejected. The orange haze is from the victim's OC spray.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1315131549050830848/photo/1

Dana Loesch   @DLoesch
Maybe invest in a security guard that has more discernment training than some dipstick who pulls a trigger over mace. All the people defending this can shut up about the McCloskeys now.
3:14 AM · Oct 11, 2020
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 11:48:36 am by mountaineer »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2020, 11:58:56 am »
Ian Miles Cheong  @stillgray
The Denver shooter, Matthew Doloff, has been charged with first degree murder.

3:53 AM · Oct 11, 2020·

Ian Miles Cheong  @stillgray
The shooter, Matt Doloff, was a big time Occupy Wall Street/Occupy Denver activist back in the day. They’re all BLM/Antifa now.

3:56 AM · Oct 11, 2020

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2020, 12:46:08 pm »
I've seen videos on social media where Antifa rioters wear arm bands or t-shirts and hats saying "MEDIA" on them, resisting law enforcement.

Even the dude whose right bicep was blown up claimed to be a "MEDIC"...a medic who chased after Kyle Rittenhouse holding a handgun.
...the dude who later claimed...paraphrased..."My only mistake is not hesitating to shoot him right away when I had the chance".

They wear masks, goggles, helmets, vests and boots...and carry umbrellas to avoid facial recognition by CCTV cameras.

Kyle Rittenhouse is damned lucky he was carrying that loaded AR-15
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2020, 01:05:59 pm »
1 dead, security guard in custody after shooting near dueling Denver rallies

by KUSA Staff, Jennifer Campbell-Hicks 10/10/2020

https://www.9news.com/article/news/crime/shooting-near-dueling-rallies-denver-2-in-custody/73-6890f727-e44a-4a60-a777-a6fbe0730e0e

DENVER — A private security guard is being held as a suspect in a deadly shooting near the Denver Art Museum, according to the Denver Police Department (DPD).

The private security guard in custody was contracted through Pinkerton by 9NEWS. It has been the practice of 9NEWS for a number of months to contract private security to accompany staff at protests.

DPD originally took two people into custody and later found the second individual, a 9NEWS producer who works in the investigative unit, was not involved in the incident. The producer is no longer in police custody and is not a suspect.

Update: Further investigation has determined the suspect is a private security guard with no affiliation with Antifa. Additional information will be released as it becomes available.
    —Denver Police Dept. (@DenverPolice) October 11, 2020

This incident occurred beneath a city police surveillance camera and police confirmed they have footage of what happened.

DPD said that a little before 3:50 p.m. there was some sort of verbal altercation just as protesters were leaving the area.

DPD reported the victim was being transported to the hospital at 3:49 p.m., and said the victim died an hour later. That victim has not been identified.

Two guns were found on the scene, according to DPD.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2020, 01:25:14 pm »
    Update: Further investigation has determined the suspect is a private security guard with no affiliation with Antifa. Additional information will be released as it becomes available.
    —Denver Police Dept. (@DenverPolice) October 11, 2020
Doesn't appear so, if Ian Cheong's tweets (posted above) are accurate. Not surprising, though. The Denver PD were on the scene yesterday and did nothing to deescalate the situation. Once someone was lying dead on the sidewalk, they came over to check it out.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2020, 03:17:46 pm »
Doesn't appear so, if Ian Cheong's tweets (posted above) are accurate. Not surprising, though. The Denver PD were on the scene yesterday and did nothing to deescalate the situation. Once someone was lying dead on the sidewalk, they came over to check it out.

Seems their (Denver PD) deescalation tactic was to lie that the shooter was not affiliated with Antifa.  Some nuts need to be cut off for this one. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2020, 03:20:38 pm »
This can't be.  Dimocrats told us Antifa doesn't exist.

I can't find any MSM reporting on it.

The rats are still wailing about the Charlottesville - "veins popping out, hate in their faces". How many killings like these will there be before they even acknowledge the problem?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 03:25:43 pm by skeeter »

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2020, 03:27:42 pm »
I can't find any MSM reporting on it.

OF course not...  Narrative and marching orders are set.  Nothing that might remotely hurt Biden's chances between now and November 3rd may be reported.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2020, 03:32:20 pm »
OF course not...  Narrative and marching orders are set.  Nothing that might remotely hurt Biden's chances between now and November 3rd may be reported.

Yeah. This country as a whole has definitely turned a corner.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2020, 03:39:53 pm »
News Outlet Admits Denver Protest Shooter Was Their Security Guard

Bob Price 11 Oct 2020

Denver NBC affiliate News9 admitted that the shooter who killed a man near a “Patriot Rally” worked for them as a contract security guard. The incident occurred at the end of the rally as people were leaving the area.

“A private security guard is being held as a suspect in a deadly shooting near the Denver Art Museum,” News9 reported Saturday night. “The private security guard in custody was contracted through Pinkerton by 9NEWS. It has been the practice of 9NEWS for a number of months to contract private security to accompany staff at protests.”

During the cloud of confusion in the immediate aftermath of the shooting, Denver police officials tweeted they had two people in custody in connection to the shooting incident.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/10/11/news-outlet-admits-denver-protest-shooter-was-their-security-guard/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2020, 03:44:18 pm »
REVEALED: Charged Denver Shooter Matthew Dolloff’s Left-Wing Facebook Posts
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/revealed-charged-denver-shooter-matthew-dolloffs-left-wing-facebook-posts/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2020, 03:45:19 pm »
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2020, 04:01:00 pm »
REVEALED: Charged Denver Shooter Matthew Dolloff’s Left-Wing Facebook Posts
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/revealed-charged-denver-shooter-matthew-dolloffs-left-wing-facebook-posts/

Just a matter of time until. Dolloff is fully tied to Antifa.  A couple of burning questions...

1. Why did a TV station hire a left wing extremist for security.
2. Why did the Denver PD downplay the leftist angle of the perp in this matter.
3. Where is the MSM reporting in this matter? (no need to answer that one)

Online mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2020, 04:54:06 pm »
He's been described as having been hired through Pinkerton. Really? A company that's been around 150 years or so would hire an untrained Antifa nincompoop as a security guard?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2020, 05:17:47 pm »
He's been described as having been hired through Pinkerton. Really? A company that's been around 150 years or so would hire an untrained Antifa nincompoop as a security guard?
The family should sue the bejeezus out of the 'news' station and Pinkertons. This murderer was obviously psychologically f'ed up and their employee, they are responsible.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2020, 05:19:31 pm »
The family should sue the bejeezus out of the 'news' station and Pinkertons. This murderer was obviously psychologically f'ed up and their employee, they are responsible.

After it is said and done, the victim's family may own that TV station.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2020, 05:25:54 pm »
The mayhem and violence continues to escalate -- I expect more as we get closer to the election. I think we can expect all hell to break out on Nov. 3 and afterwards.

God help us all.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.