Author Topic: CNN’s Tapper on Trump’s ‘Don’t Be Afraid of COVID’ Tweet: ‘There Are Children Who Don’t Have Parents  (Read 930 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN’s Tapper on Trump’s ‘Don’t Be Afraid of COVID’ Tweet: ‘There Are Children Who Don’t Have Parents Now’

Pam Key 5 Oct 2020

CNN’s Jake Tapper critiqued President Donald Trump‘s tweet urging Americans not to be afraid of coronavirus on Monday’s broadcast of “The Lead.”

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!
1:37 PM · Oct 5, 2020

Tapper said, “I want to take a second here. President Trump wrote on Twitter: ‘Don’t be afraid of COVID. Don’t let it dominate your life.’ Almost 210,000 Americans are dead from this disease. Meaning hundreds of thousands of people in this country are morning. Oh, look at that we just reached 210,000 since I’ve been on air. 210,000 Americans dead, hundreds if not millions of Americans mourning them. 7.4 million Americans have contracted the disease. Many of them are going to have health problems for the rest of their life. For President Trump, who gets the best medical care of anyone in the world to say ‘Don’t let it dominate your life.’ There are children who don’t have parents now because of this virus! Don’t let it dominate your life?!”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/05/cnns-tapper-on-trumps-dont-be-afraid-of-covid-tweet-there-are-children-who-dont-have-parents-now/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Online Hoodat

Almost 210,000 Americans are dead from this disease. Meaning hundreds of thousands of people in this country are morning [sic]. Oh, look at that we just reached 210,000 since I’ve been on air. 210,000 Americans dead, hundreds if not millions of Americans mourning them.  .  .  .  There are children who don’t have parents now because of this virus!

Over three times that number have been killed in abortion clinics this year.  These are children who don't have parents now because of liberals like Jake Tapper.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Tapper is a Bleep who has a very small Bleep.   Now let me translate that to all you ladies with sensibilities and aversions to harsh language.   
Without the TBR filters that would have read; Tapper is a Pus.s.y who has a with very small pr*ck. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline cato potatoe

Once again, the media will misinterpret something Trump says, and then hold him responsible for it.  He's a 74 year old with active covid infection.  Why not lay off the hyperpartisan BS for a few days?  If Biden had just returned from the hospital, Jake Tapper would light a candle for him.  But serial killers have more empathy for their victims than liberals have for conservatives.

Offline dancer

@Quix

Dear Jake,

There are parents who don't have children and not because of Covid.

800,000 children in the US go missing every year.  That pain never goes away. 

A friend's daughter went missing in Lakewood, Colorado, a suburb of Denver.  Wendy was 5 years old.  Please keep Sue in your prayers.  This was years ago and she still feels that pain. 

Sue ran special events at the country club.  Most of the population of Lakewood works for the government. 

« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 10:21:19 am by dancer »

Offline verga

the Beauty of being as liberal is that you are NEVER wrong. No matter what Republicans do, liberals will vote for the opposite.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
@Quix

Dear Jake,

There are parents who don't have children and not because of Covid.

800,000 children in the US go missing every year.  That pain never goes away. 

A friend's daughter went missing in Lakewood, Colorado, a suburb of Denver.  Wendy was 5 years old.  Please keep Sue in your prayers.  This was years ago and she still feels that pain. 

Sue ran special events at the country club.  Most of the population of Lakewood works for the government. 

THANKS FOR THE PRAYER REQUEST.

HORRIFIC.

ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Once again, the media will misinterpret something Trump says, and then hold him responsible for it.  He's a 74 year old with active covid infection.  Why not lay off the hyperpartisan BS for a few days?  If Biden had just returned from the hospital, Jake Tapper would light a candle for him.  But serial killers have more empathy for their victims than liberals have for conservatives.

INDEED.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm not saying this is easy or a trivial thing, but when tragedy strikes one's home, one can be destroyed by it quickly, one can dwell in it and be destroyed by it slowly, or one can walk through it. Trump's advice is sound and Tapper's advises the slow destruction road.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Polly Ticks

Given that the large majority of COVID deaths are reportedly those aged 65 and over, those poor children are likely in their 40's at the very least.   Still tragic for each family, but it's not like there are a bunch of orphaned minors running around out there.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline dancer

HORRIFIC.

ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC.

Can you imagine what I'm feeling knowing what we know?  She is so precious.  I want to bundle her up and escape to a cave miles and miles from any news sources.  This could kill her.  It breaks my heart.  Thank you for keeping her in your prayers. 

Offline dancer

HORRIFIC.

ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC.
I'm prepared to head there.  I just pray and pray that the Lord will enfold her and hold her to His heart. I've thought and prayed for a way to prepare her, gently.  But, ultimately, there is no way.  The only thing I can do is cry with her.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@dancer prayers for your friends and that their daughter can be found.

Please post their story on the prayer thread as well so more of us can see it.  :0001:
You’ll get more prayers too.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline dancer

@dancer prayers for your friends and that their daughter can be found.

Please post their story on the prayer thread as well so more of us can see it.  :0001:
You’ll get more prayers too.
Thank you, Gefn.  Will do so.