Author Topic: The American People Need To Know What Joe Biden Knows About His Family’s Profits From China  (Read 549 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 The American People Need To Know What Joe Biden Knows About His Family’s Profits From China

Disturbing questions emerge from a joint Senate report on the Biden family’s dealings with America’s greatest adversary.

By Ben Weingarten
October 5, 2020

Given the grave threat posed by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), especially near an election and in an era in which fears of foreign influence are at an all-time high, one might think revelations about the family of Democratic nominee Joe Biden cashing in on Communist China while he was vice president might be a “big [expletive] deal,” in the cellar-dwelling candidate’s words.

Yet the media and political class have completely blacked out these newly released facts. This was on display during the first presidential debate when Biden and moderator Chris Wallace called a “lid” on it.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/05/the-american-people-need-to-know-what-joe-biden-knows-about-his-familys-profits-from-china/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RedHead

And the Democrats have been saying for years that the American people need to know the extent of Trump's funding from Russia.  Both sides are going to be disappointed.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
And the Democrats have been saying for years that the American people need to know the extent of Trump's funding from Russia.  Both sides are going to be disappointed.

You seem to have a very hard time following the theme of a thread when it comes to topics about your candidate Biden.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Okay...time to fess up @RedHead   Honest question:

Did you used to be @RoosGirl ?

I ask because the forum has seen a steady decrease in TDS over the last four years...yet here you are.    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Russia connection to Trump?  Are you even remotely watching the Senate Hearings on the Hillary- Russia network?

Get with the program Red....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline RedHead

You seem to have a very hard time following the theme of a thread when it comes to topics about your candidate Biden.   

Why?  Because I fail to see how acting like Democrats is a winning strategy?  Perhaps you can enlighten me?

Offline RedHead

Russia connection to Trump?  Are you even remotely watching the Senate Hearings on the Hillary- Russia network?

Get with the program Red....

I'm thinking more recent.  All the speculation going around now about who exactly Trump is in hock to to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars?  Russians have been prominently mentioned in the speculation on that.  So all I'm saying is asking questions about Biden's finances is just going to gin up the media and the Democrats on Trump's.  And I fail to see how the Republicans win that one. 

Offline skeeter

I'm thinking more recent.  All the speculation going around now about who exactly Trump is in hock to to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars?  Russians have been prominently mentioned in the speculation on that.  So all I'm saying is asking questions about Biden's finances is just going to gin up the media and the Democrats on Trump's.  And I fail to see how the Republicans win that one.
And Trump has been investigated six ways to Sunday. Are you saying Biden should be above scrutiny?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Perhaps you can enlighten me?

Sorry, I don't speak "Karen"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dancer

Offline RedHead

Offline RedHead

And Trump has been investigated six ways to Sunday. Are you saying Biden should be above scrutiny?

No.  But it's a "people who live in glass houses" kind of thing.